RPDR UK S2 E10 - The Final!

I thought this UP already but it was the series 1 final :(

EXCITED but also DISTRAUGHT at the thought of not having this IN MY LIFE!!! It really has been ESSENTIAL to the lockdown 3.0 JOURNEY.

Oh pop it on iPlayer.

At least when BBC3 comes back we can watch at the ACTUAL SAME TIME.

fountain of UK knowledge and noted anglophile Michelle Visage showing her humility by admitting to not knowing Newport

"Is that near the Valleys...?"

you think for a moment that they're all doing decent enough at the dancing, and then you turn to tayce and she's just so much better than the others. :D

Bimini showing a bit of vulnerability for RuPaul and Michelle should be granting her the win now. It’s the one thing I could see them saying she lacks.

Lawrence’s runway look is really underwhelming. So is Tayce’s, but at least she looks expensive.

Surprised, I thought Ellie was at least making the top 3 due to the overwhelming positive edit she's had. Right top three though.

She did NOT WIN THAT LIP SYNC!
Disagree. She's the one I was looking at most. You can't help but with Lawrence! (Not a fat joke, she just has presence in spades)

She was the clear winner for me from day one but with her awful behaviour the past few episodes I thought she both shouldn't and wouldn't get it. So I'm surprised, but I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom