RPDR UK S2 E10 - The Final!

Bob and Thorgy's Purse First Impressions of the finale are incredible. Every single point, it was very no lies detected.

Thorgy again? I can’t wait! The previous episode with her is so far the best drag race related thing of the year. Accusing Tia of having a rich family that bought her a place in Drag Race still gets me :D

I'm glad that you girls are finally stanning the icon and legend that is Ms. Thorgy Thor. She is such a messy, talented bitch. She gives me full Stefani Joanne vibes.

Start with Season 1! You've watched and enjoyed the UK ones so you know the format and don't need to go in softly.

Agreed. If you go in later, you'll get results spoiled and won't be able to go back in reverse order without it all being ruined ( though I imagine you know a few of the winners). Just start with season 1 (which is the only season i haven't seen, because I can't be bothered to go back as I know the winner).

Ok, I watched the first episode of Season 4 and was a little underwhelmed. It feels a little meaner than the UK shows? There's something a little more warm and humorous about the UK version. But I've only seen this one episode and it might just be that feeling I always have at the end of similar shows, where I find it hard to warm to the new batch of contestants, because of how much I loved the previous ones.

I think I'll just go with the consensus and start with season 1 and do it properly!

The earlier seasons the contestants were less media aware so the tone is a lot nastier/messier which some people prefer but may seem JARRING compared to the best friend’s race it has become.

The show is VERY self referential though so best to start with 1, especially if you’re going to watch all stars, you can SKIP all stars 1 completely but watch All Stars 2 following season 7 for the greatest series in its history.

I haven't watched the US one, what is this?

It’s a vote by the other queens (although before it was by the public) to choose the most pleasant and congenial queen of the season. It can’t be won by the season winner too. It has an attached prize in the US version, not sure about the UK, and it’s sort of an unwritten rule that they will end up on All Stars as well (though there are exceptions)

I love the OCC gays

Mind you I hate when things are ranked by percentage increase! Where are the actual increases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom