RPDR UK S2 E3

Gagged at that result

Tia grew on me massively and she deserved to stay. I ADORE Asstina and was sad she left. Truly a class act with her humility

Didn't want any of the girls to leave. I love them all so much.*

*Apart from A'whora

Last edited:
Shock but correct elimination. Asstina was great but Kofi is obviously a very likable queen and she smashed the lip sync

OMG that lipsync

1. ASSTina absolutely won it hands down :D
2. Love her, but Ginny Lemon totally should have been in the bottom.
3. Tia Kofi is my fave, and even I can't do the mental gymnastics to compute that she won that lipsync? :D
4. I hope the fans are nice to Ginny and Tia as they are NOT going to be happy about this result AT ALL!

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty close for a lipsync. I would have given it to Tia too in the end, who is definitely better to keep in the show as a whole.

I'm thrilled obviously that Tia stayed, she's totally the soul of the show at the moment.
I'd have just rather it was Ginny in the bottom, as I feel like she's just one of the those queens that's GREAT FUN in a live/improv setting but truly not a Drag Race queen. That runway look was like a bad makeover partner, and totally did not deserve a pass.

I feel like we've seen that look from Ellie already though. It was very similar to her Wizard of Oz stuff, I thought. Laurence Chaney had a better concept and I liked his execution too. Not convinced at overall winner but definitely up there.

Rather boring episode, cool concept for a challenge but most of the looks were crap and it was so long with nothing happening. A good lipsync for once, Tia was better but also it’s edited to make it seem like she is.

I’m team Tia so it doesn’t bother me, also I hope she benefits from the break and gets herself some good fashions.

Still agog that Dick Cheney won. Her partner Ellie looked better, let alone being a winner.

It was the only pairing where I predicted the wrong winner... I thought Ellie had beaten her (though I did think they were both mid-table). So when Ru announced Cheney as the winner I was agog too.

Then... the bottom 3 happened and I have absolute love for both Tia and Ginny (who I was CONVINCED was going home with the way the edit was this week) and thought... fuck, one of them is going. Then the lip sync happened and I did think Asstina won it - objectively I thought she was better as much as I was rooting for Tia. Then they saved Tia and I actually thought they might do a double save as I never saw Asstina going this early on...

I thought it was a great last 15 minutes just because I really didn't expect those results.

(Bimini should have won the challenge overall - she looked great!)

Tia is THE talking head of the season! I was literally CRYING with laughter at her runway monologue.

There really is no need for A’Whora. That tragic bitch persona is so unnecessary when the show represents such love and light.

Tia is THE talking head of the season! I was literally CRYING with laughter at her runway monologue.

Same. That must be why they kept her. Asstina was incredibly gracious on her exit all things considered.

Ginny absolutely should have been in the bottom, the look was absolutely tragic. I guess they must have high hopes for her snatch game.

Thank FUCK for that end result. I can’t remember the last time I was rooting for someone to survive so hard.

I don’t understand Lawrence beating Bimminy.

Sister Sister scrapes through on the quiet again:D Easily the worst of the winners, although Veronica came close - in fact I think she looked ropier than Tia. It didn't even fit properly!

I get the drama of it all, but it was fairly pointless having duels when they're just doing runways against each other. We'd probably have got the same result anyway.

Beyond delighted for Tia. What a clever, cute, hilarious and loveable queen. Absolutely living for her contribution. I did not expect it at all and I was willing and hoping SO MUCH for her survival which felt deserved. Rarely have I been so emotionally invested in a lip sync. I want her to win on personality alone. The awareness and perception is just :love:

In fairness she wasn't the worst (and I really do think Veronica looked like crap whereas Tia was just too plain) and she countered Asstina's efficiency in the lip sync with her own strengths. Clearly this episode was a game of getting rid of the most expendable though, and sadly that fell at Asstina's door.

If they'd had the "worst couple" bottom 2 then Ginny in whatever the fuck she was squashed into (with the judges desperately trying to justify it - probably a sense of guilt for pushing her to do sexy, something we never need to see again) could have been in the lip sync, with Sister Sister (who didn't look great at all and among the bottom 3 or 4), and presumably sent the latter packing.

That might have made for a more "correct" looking outcome, but I'm so glad Tia had that moment now

And yeah Bimini should have won that. Lawrence was top 3/4 though, mainly owing to so much trash elsewhere.

A'Whora, prize cunt or not, still looked good and was second for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom