RPDR UK S2 E3

What the fuck just happened? Did we really just lose Asttina? I thought the lipsync was 50/50 and based on that I thought Ru would definitely keep Asttina. Either way, really happy for Tia, she's more than essential to this season.

Ginny Lemon's story is the most touching one I've ever seen on the show. They have such a wonderful personality

Ginny should have gone home really, the look was beyond amateurish and the make-up was ridiculous. Plus they got their sob story, I don't know what's left there to offer.

What the fuck just happened? Did we really just lose Asttina? I thought the lipsync was 50/50 and based on that I thought Ru would definitely keep Asttina. Either way, really happy for Tia, she's more than essential to this season.

They seemed to focus most of the camera time on Tia which got my hopes up. I think it only feels shocking because Asttina has won a challenge (which was debatable anyway). Other than that, at this early stage Tia brings too much. I doubt she'll be able to push on much further though.

As for Ginny, they're obviously waiting for her to have her comedy moment. I'd rather she'd just been herself and then she might have actually won her pairing.

A'Whora reminds me of every provincial gay who was considered a STAR in their sixth form by 9 girls, who also thought he should apply to be on Big Brother — that's moved to London, thinks being a cunt is a personality trait and seems to orbit between Embankment station and KU bar from the hours of 8pm and 3am daily. Needless to say I STAN.

WELL :D

Plunge my KOFITIERRE because I’m coming round to the USELESS BITCH! She’s a VERY LUCKY GIRL, but playing to her strengths very well. The lip sync was close I think but the editing seemed SUSPECT to me.

Ginny should’ve been in the bottom yes but I reckon has a lot more to give than Asstina, especially considering next weeks TALK SHOW TASK.

Anyway a great episode despite the questionable looks, Bimini was absolutely the winner and I don’t get Ru’s Lawrence boner, has she been this OPENLY BIASED before?

Also his BOY HAIR! I had to pause and stare SEVERAL TIMES. It is in definitely a TOUPE!

I can’t get over the fact that Sister Sister is still around. She’s so forgettable. And that fucking blue face, awful.

Anyway a great episode despite the questionable looks, Bimini was absolutely the winner and I don’t get Ru’s Lawrence boner, has she been this OPENLY BIASED before?
Oh yes, like Al*ska winning mini challenges for no reason.

Lawrence did have some good lines this episode but I can’t help but IRRATIONALLY dislike her!

Lawrence’s look was the most polished especially with the makeup and wig. But also he’s obviously a favorite.

Wait...I just realized that the whole episode was ONE RUNWAY. RuPaul out here bamboozling the public!

This is the best season of television (FULL STOP!) since All Stars 2. When has there EVER been a calibre of first three out to the level of Joe Black, Cherry Valentine and Asttina Mandela? I kind of love them all to some degree of everyone left now.

God this is gay as fuck but I'm actually still emotional from that lip sync. I didn't want either of them gone (but absolutely NOT Tia) and thought during that it was headed for a double shantay - let ALONE Tia sending Asttina out. Can't wait for A'Whora making an absolute disaster of herself next ep :disco:

I quite like Lawrence I still don’t get the hate. He’s funny and obviously A FAIRLY NICE PERSON and I actually thought though he wasn’t tonight’s winner, his look was very much up there.

Ginny was easily the worst. I didn’t mind Tia’s outfit at all- I never understand how making the most of what you’ve got when you’re a shit dressmaker is a bad thing. Tia also easily won that lip sync- Asstina was dull anyway, I’ve not remembered a single thing she’s done.

A'Whora reminds me of every provincial gay who was considered a STAR in their sixth form by 9 girls, who also thought he should apply to be on Big Brother — that's moved to London, thinks being a cunt is a personality trait and seems to orbit between Embankment station and KU bar from the hours of 8pm and 3am daily. Needless to say I STAN.
Yelling!

I also like A’Whora. She’s getting the villain edit and is seemingly happy to play along with that, but it’s adding a bit of spice and she clearly isn’t like that without a wink in her eye.

Ginny should have gone home really, the look was beyond amateurish and the make-up was ridiculous. Plus they got their sob story, I don't know what's left there to offer.
Really pleased this week that the edit didn't give away who was going - when Ginny had their moment I assumed they were for the chop. They definitely only got saved because Ru encouraged them to do something completely different halfway through but I'm very glad they're still around.

I mean, I stan Eileen / Tia Kofi for the talking heads, but it's even more of a stretch than Lawrence's waistband to believe she won that lip-synch.

Also why did the other Scottish queen not win in her pair? Her outfit was just as well realised, and much more interesting than Lawrence's.

Still gagged that Tia comes from the town I was born in. No one comes from there!

I love how relatively useless Tia is, she’s so endearing. Quite the shocker she sent Asttina packing (beautiful but boy did she know it).

Bimini just reminds me of Joe Exotic but is a grower. Lawrence is hilarious, when she said something about “crying into my arsehole” the other week I howled.

The description of A’whora up the page is absolutely spot on. She’s awful but we love a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom