RPDR UK S2 E4

Veronica Green's goth was giving me very OSYRAA
star-trek-discovery-311-osyrra.png

Quite amazing! I feel like I can respect her reasons for doing that, but of those two I wanted her to stay longer.

Whether they chopped her calling Ru a FUCKING CUNT in post or not, Ginny really managed to win that lip-sync with just a STRUT.

I'm glad Sister Sister was in the bottom over Veronica after all that BITCHING.

Also, Tia Koffi remains an icon, Bimini is a STAR, and Awhora should have won this week.

What a waste of a great lip sync song. DEVASTATED. Poor Kim.

Yeah, not remotely bothered about losing Ginny, though. It was a one note joke that wore old fairly quickly and there clearly wasn’t much more there. I do think the right decision was made, but Sister Sister really is shit and overall deserved to go home. That lip sync wasn’t much cop either.

Thought Lawrence deserved the win again. Both the runway and challenge were top notch. A’Whora is growing on me a lot but I feel was still a clear second this week.

The Lawrence favouritism is annoying now. He wasn't even that good in the challenge. Good runway though.

Awhora and Tia slayed both the challenge and the runway. I feel like they sent Tia off stage so they could compliment Awhora without having to compare her to Tia. Agree, it was totally Awhora's win this week.

Ginny. GAGGED. I like her drag but they're right, I couldn't sit through 10 weeks of the same. Bollocks did she not want to "fight" against Sister, she was very clearly completely over it. :D

Lawrence did deserve the win this time.

Michelle gagging over the Essex, like she's the fucking queen of Essex annoys me.

Eh. I found the Essex girls much funnier than the agony nieces. Also it annoyed how they basically showed all Lawrence's lines and none of Ellie's but I get the storyline they're going for (i.e. one being completely overshadowed by the other).

Oh the Essex girls stuff was fine, just Michelle's one reference being TOWIE.

Although to be fair...

Eh. I found the Essex girls much funnier than the agony nieces. Also it annoyed how they basically showed all Lawrence's lines and none of Ellie's but I get the storyline they're going for (i.e. one being completely overshadowed by the other).

Oh come on! Editing or not, you could see how Lawrence was completely natural and Ellie was entirely wooden. She wasn’t the worse, absolutely, but you’re completely ignoring BLATANT TRUTHS.

Lawrence was very good to be fair. She's a pretty good queen. Her runways have all been great.

Oh come on! Editing or not, you could see how Lawrence was completely natural and Ellie was entirely wooden. She wasn’t the worse, absolutely, but you’re completely ignoring BLATANT TRUTHS.
I didn't say that though! I'm saying they just hardly showed Ellie, wooden or not. The bits we did see were indeed extremely wooden, yes.

I guess she hasn't been bringing the CUNT at all, but the poor love's been more or less edited out of the whole show. Has she even been not 'safe' yet?

Tayce was absolutely BREATHTAKING on the runway tonight (and always TBH)!

Lawrence channelling Queen Michelle :disco:

Bimini in the challenge was reminding me of a young Alison Goldfrapp.

I don’t know what the full tea is (and whether we’re getting that Queens in Lockdown interlude) but I believe next week is Snatch Game with Jessie as judge. But wouldn’t they trail that? Snatch Game IS more important than Covid.

Anyway despite that mini challenge another great episode, looking forward to the COVID DRAMA next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom