RPDR UK S2 E6 - SNATCH GAME!

That Snatch Game wasn't good, I can't believe they don't prepare better for something like this (same in the US). It can't be that hard. I've been rehearsing for months for the forthcoming first Moopy Snatch Game. I'm gonna do @Penelope, screaming "TWO HOOOUURS!" and non stop arguing with ButterTart imitating Suomi.

I LOVE A'Whora . Also serving Mahmood as a boy, and Adore Delano as a girl - TALENT!

Yaaasss :D And that is why she’s sexy both in and out of drag. :disco:

What race or ethnicity is AWhora anyway, she looks like she could be from anywhere between Scotland and Somalia?

The problem with Tia's Mel B is that it was a bad impression of Bo Selecta Mel. It was not a respectful rendering of POC gay icon Mel. There were so many jokes about Geri and Victoria left unmade. Mel never misses an opportunity to get band back together, even if it's just by shitting on the other girls.

RuPaul showed a more intimate knowledge of Mel B than TIA did with the random 'HOT' reference. :D

RuPaul showed a more intimate knowledge of Mel B than TIA did with the random 'HOT' reference. :D
I feel that Ru has a gay British assistant whispering references in his ear.

I was surprised Tia didn't at least give us a HOW DO, RU?

Reactions: VoR
Oh Ru was 100% briefed before that workroom walkaround. :D

I do reckon he's probably got a specially resequenced version of 'HOT' on his Spotify favourites though. I still recall the random time he cited Alexandra Burke's Hearbreak On Hold as one of his albums of the year. :D

I'm still so confused about Lawrence's choice - I get that he was possibly worried about going to the Scottish humour well again, but Michelle McManus was RIGHT THERE for the taking.

Who would make a good British snatch? For some reason, I feel Davina McCall could be great in the right hands.

Who would make a good British snatch? For some reason, I feel Davina McCall could be great in the right hands.

anne_kirkbride2003.JPG

Would Jade Goody be acceptable? Somehow it would be hard to make her funny, given what happened in the last years of her life.

I wish we would get a Millennial queen who would give us a Louise, a Samantha Mumba or even a Faye Tozer, out of sheer late 90s stan loyalty.

In my fantasy I have always thought I’d either do Cilla Black or Joanna Lumley as Patsy.

Screaming at this YouTube comment, which can only come from an American:

Bimini is literally that bitch. She is hilarious, talented and BEAUTIFUL. She is so posh, so editorial, she is a freaking model. She can legit be a 90s supermodel. I can see her on the catwalk killing it. She is so good. Top 2 for sure. See it now.

Bimini - posh icon. I have to agree.
Posh!!! I’m howling.

Cilla, Lulu and Carol Vorderman as utter HARRIDANS could be amazing, but maybe not all on the same series.

That Snatch Game wasn't good, I can't believe they don't prepare better for something like this (same in the US). It can't be that hard.

You could say the same for ALL aspects of Drag Race, though - runways, lip syncs, sewing, even dancing - after 12 years it's astonishing we get so many fuck ups. And yet, it wouldn't be the same if we didn't! I wonder if they deliberately select queens with flaws to keep it authentic and varied.

Also, at least with Snatch Game there are so many unknowns. You can practice all you want and it still might come off terribly depending on who you're interacting with and what you're asked. Probably the easiest one to fuck up, and unlike other improv challenges, you get literal snatches of time to be funny - the pressure must be insane

I wish we would get a Millennial queen who would give us a Louise, a Samantha Mumba or even a Faye Tozer, out of sheer late 90s stan loyalty.

I mean Lisa Scott Lee is there for the taking

*Queen shows generic brown haired wig that could be absolutely anyone*

Ru: "Oh yes, I'm very familiar, of course it's Lisa from Steps! Right!"

I must say, I did live for how much Ru got her life to the lip sync. I don't think it was even the performance. It's safe to say that Touch Me is Ms. Ru's go-to bawp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom