Russia 2021: Manizha - Russian Woman

If Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars got a RAP ON THE KNUCKLES for pinching elements of ‘Oops Upside Your Head’, there’s no way Little Big could have sent ‘Sex Machine’ and not faced accusations of plagiarism. Although I suspect the Russian delegation wouldn’t have minded the DRAMA all that much.

Oh God that's horrible.

RUSSIA!

Kate-Middleton-Duchess-of-Cambridge-and-Prince-William-leave-their-residence-in-Warsaw-Poland.jpg

Okay, I've just watched the performances on YouTube. In order of preference:

1. Russian Jeff Goldblum - actually quite liked this.
2. #2Mashi - They have MUCH better songs than this.
3. Headscarf woman - Horrible. Montenegrin beats with a Montagne performance.

I'm assuming headscarf woman won?

I'd expect a revamp by May, given how much of a blatant rush job this whole thing was.

If they leave it as is, it's a borderline qualifier at best in Heat One.

I'd expect a revamp by May, given how much of a blatant rush job this whole thing was.

If they leave it as is, it's a borderline qualifier at best in Heat One.

Maybe they’ll just write a whole new song :disco:

I can't understand what it is she's saying every Russian woman needs to know?

Its fun in that its kind of a bop but is also terrifying. Mostly it just doesn't make any sense as a piece of music. We'll all have it on repeat by next week

Imagine how awful it must have been for poor Tubs & Co. to have sat through that trio of disgusting when they would have easily sailed to victory with one of their basic, one note specials :(

I declare this both the greatest (and worst) Russian entry since SEXY SAMOYLOVA - A Flame Is Burning!

Reactions: GNL
Its fun in that its kind of a bop but is also terrifying. Mostly it just doesn't make any sense as a piece of music. We'll all have it on repeat by next week
We're European, we're legally obliged to listen to these awful songs. You're exempt, you should be outside doing American things. Go and meet your friends Corey and Hank, use a faucet, shoot someone. Don't waste your life on this terrible woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom