S13 E04: RupaulMark Channel

I agree about Rosé, but I’ve been involountarily falling for her and slightly fascinated by her clearly mental personality. I hope she keeps delivering.

well there was this foreshadowed drama with Tina that doesn’t seem to have happened at all. I wonder what Tina is supposed to do, I know she’s there but she seems to only be doing anything in talking heads.

also Tina out of drag reminds me facially of Chuck Rock

Reactions: COB
1. Denali - The acting was crap but that runway! that lip sync! I love her quietly fumming Tatianna face.

2. Symone - The one to beat, and I'm really enjoying her. Starting to see a bit of a pattern in her deliveries though. Hope she can keep the momentum.

3. Rosé - If Denali's the spiritual successor to Tati, then Rosé is giving me big Shannel energy :D I didn't think I'd like her much, but I love her slightly mad-eyed struts on the runway, and her pep talk with Denali in Untucked.

4. Olivia Lux - Still so gorgeous, and squeeze a bit of comedy out in the challenge. A bit of a non-week but I'm still excited.

5. Utica - I don't like people describing themselves as kooky etc, but I'm enjoying this. A little :eyes: at the slightly weird reaction everyone has about her religion, everybody say love

6. Tamisha Iman - Yeah she's getting her moments, I wonder when she's going to really start pushing though. It doesn't sound like she's especially here to win, and so far she's pretty middle of the pack.

7. Joey Jay - Wait, people were complaining about Elliott having an annoying voice? :D last week's boyhairGate made me wonder what she was doing (I really liked her entrance look with the Brooke Lynn hair), she could easily have been in the bottom this week too.

8. Elliott - I'm not finding her especially funny, but there's something compelling about her face when she's done up.

9. Gottmik - Not sure where that initial promise has gone, she's getting on my nerves a little bit. And that runway was crap.

10. Kahmora Hall - In her defence, I thought she tried to serve face in the lip sync, it wasn't a Charlie Hides situation. Unfortunate with the dresses, but I don't imagine it wouldn't have gone another way with another dress. She's nice, and the gowns, beautiful gowns, it didn't add up to much for me.

11. Kandy - Another Tasmanian Devil, I can't understand half of what she says, it's like verbal drag diarrhoea. Last week's runway was appalling, and this week wasn't much better. She's not quite as bad as I thought, but I'm getting FrankenVanjie vibes

12. Tina - Yawn, I thought she was a comedy queen? What happened? And that runway was booger.

13. La La Ri - Should've been bottom 2, hasn't done a single thing I've liked so far except her eye makeup.

This is basically exactly my order... except I can't remember who Olivia Lux is....

This episode was painful.

I might be stating the obvious but I'd say RPDR UK is far superior to RPDR at this point in the game.

I'm enjoying it but there just doesn't seem to be much to say about it yet, aside from Symone = winner, and Tamisha Iman = angel.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom