S13 E05: The Bag Ball

Kandy is really running her mouth, she’s trying to pick on Elliott but instead ended up pissing off Tamisha.

I always find the ball episodes meh but the lead up was good even if I found the runway tiring.

Queen Rank:
1. Utika - loved all 3 looks but that quilt was everything
2. Denali
3. Rosé - she should break out that accent more because you know it gives Ru a hard on
4. Olivia
5. Symone
6. Gottmik - I didn’t see what was so amazing about her looks but I also can’t warm up to her
7. Elliott - the same look 3 times but well done
8. Tina Burner - meh
9. Tamisha - it was a bum week for her
10. Joey Jay - it was her time but not the worst look ever
11. Kandi - I’m surprised she wasn’t in the bottom, that third look was just backpacks glued on top of each other
12. Lala - tragic

I’m excited to see how it will go down next week between Kandi and Tamisha.

Oh it happens on Untucked

God watching the full Untucked, Kandi is so obnoxious and her clique with Tina and Gottmik is the worst.

I love Tamisha. She really is everything. Hope she stays longer than this week’s challenge suggests.

OMG at that lip sync. It really was great- Joey wasn’t bad at all, but it was a foregone conclusion from the start against LaLa and when the bitch started picking up the money I FUCKING DIED. Phenomenal.

I feel it was almost the right winner- I’d have switched for Utica as I do think that sleeping bag creation was unbelievable. I felt Symone was slightly hard done by, I’d put her above Rosé this week, but only just.

I quite liked the runway this week, the looks over all were pretty good!

Rosé came across rather well this week and the looks were nice. Symone's constructed look is bottom worthy, it's definitely worst than Joey's. Poor Joey, basic as fuck and it was probably her time to go but that look was ok to be honest. I'll gladly offer a consolatory rim.

Tamisha's taste level was very questionable this week. Starting to see a pattern here. And did anyone else mik's final look? What the fuck was that? And why was she praised for it?

I thought Symone did well with limited skills. And I loved her other two.

Oh it happens on Untucked

Oh I have totally forgotten about Untucked and now that I've seen that I have no intention of watching it. I see Kandi is going for the Silky loud mouth gig, that will definitely win her some fans :eyes:

Kandy, the fuck! What a piece of shit! I know Tamisha’s comment came a bit out of nowhere, but she was so right.

La La should’ve been sent home without even lip syncing. That outfit was the worst to ever be on the runway.

I’m loving this season, but I really can’t stand Kandy and her bullying of Eliott. In this context, you can understand what the latter meant when describing Symone being good without being aggressive.

Based on how I like them:

Rosé
Tamisha
Denali
Olivia
Utica
Symone
Eliott
(Joey)
Tina
Gottmik
La La
Kandy

That Untucked :D

Tamisha totally started it, but Kandy is unbearable, and threatening to hit Tamisha was totally unacceptable. Kandy totally comes off as a bully.

Yeah, Kandy came off worse. Tamisha was looking for trouble, though, but Kandy is clearly a bully- the way she’s been treating Elliott is another clear sign. Especially as she’s done fuck all to deserve it.

The La La Ri outfit is among the worst ever seen. That said the lip sync was total joy!

Yeah, it's kind of been missed after the lip sync but I do genuinely think LaLa's outfit was the worst I've seen anywhere yet. It wasn't finished, it didn't even RESEMBLE an outfit. It was just appalling. I loved how she tried to brave it out :D

OT: I think Visage is looking sensational this and the UK season of Drag Race.

rupauls-drag-race-season-13-draglicious-s13e05-lala-ri-runway.jpg

I was gonna say that this is the worst runway look ever, but I can't forget this happened...

f4bc7260-e684-44c4-9c37-c9787c069ca9.jpg

Was it Vinegar Strokes or Sum Ting Wrong from the UK that rolled up with basically an outfit basically put together for a primary school play?

I've said it before, but I really resent that Kandy will likely get to the end just because she's loud. It makes good drama initially but I much prefer to see queens come out of their shells and evolve as they get to know each other better, and that's really difficult when some obnoxious loudmouth is sucking all the air out of the room week in week out.

I've said it before, but I really resent that Kandy will likely get to the end just because she's loud. It makes good drama initially but I much prefer to see queens come out of their shells and evolve as they get to know each other better, and that's really difficult when some obnoxious loudmouth is sucking all the air out of the room week in week out.
Rupaul should really think about doing a separate show for all the Eurekas, Vixens and Silkies who are just here to get the fame through being loud bitches. A reality tv show where drag queens fight. And let the others compete on the regular show without all that POLLUTION. It’s one of the reasons UKDR is much easier to watch, it’s not drama free but at least it’s not filled with obnoxious personalities.

It surprises me that Kandy gets so much praise from other queens on the comment shows; Alaska, Willam...Bob saying she could win.

Kandy might do well particularly because they NEED a "big girl" winner at some point soon...

I'm sorry but the lewk Lala Ri served was utterly icawnique. I want a whole runway devoted to remaking variants of it next season. And don't even get me started on that lip. Poor Joey was eaten alive.

Utica is my current favourite. She seems lovely, and she is incredibly talented. I'm going to tell the tramps around my flat that they need to step their pussy up, because that sleeping bag lewk was a cultural reset.

Reactions: GNL
I think I quite fancy Rose as a boy and a girl. Still waiting for the alleged funny mind.

I’m loving Rosé looking like she’s over it. Really, never thought I’d like her after the first episode, but that air of superiority (for the lack of a better word) about her face and posture when in drag is quite intriguing.

At this point, not stanning Tamisha is straight up homophobic. Seeing her check poxy old Kandy Muse and watching the bitch SCRAMBLE was a highlight :D

"Twisted busted wheel on your head" BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH. Like that is just good old-fashioned 'hold my earrings' drag queenery :disco:

Reactions: GNL
Omg that Lala outfit :D That has to be one of the all time greatest runway moments. I don't know how the judges weren't in stitches. The bags were FALLING OFF and that's before getting into the fact it just ENDED somewhere below the tits with nothing else going on.

...but then to give that lip sync and to actually make the outfit part of a killer routine :disco: She's still expendable and on borrowed time, mind.

Utica was fantastic and deserved the win. I really hope she gets the opportunity again. She seems so lovely, genuinely appreciating and enjoying the chance to be there. I mean we don't know her really but she seems so non-toxic, no agenda etc, just a decent person. I'm sure she'll be cancelled soon to ruin that illusion because the world is a spiteful bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom