S13 E05: The Bag Ball

In my household we said there is no way that Lala Ri can be forgiven for that look even if she did win the lip sync BUT only really in the context of daring come out in that.. she is the better queen.

In terms of the show I reckon she’s got plenty more to give whereas Joey Jay (also - who knew so many gays were into their sissies) had probably emptied the tank already.

CRYING at DC being so desperate for cock he’s on about his fourteenth request for Rosé nude pics and not one single person is obliging :D
Omg I’m so not desperate for COCK at the moment and specially not Rosé’s ew.

I still can’t believe the sleeping bag look, it was phenomenal and genuinely one of the best looks we have ever seen on drag race. LOVED it. How she put that together in the allocated time was incredible.

Thorgy must be in hysterics. Crying and howling through the night. Still, at least she has the underrated (because it's so awful) Drag Me up the Aisle.

What the hell was going on with the poison ivy thing? Did Joey Jay not understand the question? And if it was "just ivy" with no intended connection to the pun then WHY WAS IT ON THERE? I don't get what was so difficult to understand about what Carson was saying...because there was literally no other reason for the ivy to be there if it wasn't part of the joke!

1. Symone
2. Utica

I honestly don't know how to rank the rest. Symone and Utica are the top 2 by a long shot. Gives me hope Utica will actually win a challenge soon.

As much as I'm enjoying this cast, the rest have varying obvious flaws. Rosé and Kandy have some appalling runway looks under their belt. Gottmik is somewhat overrated and no one seems able to warm to her. Tamisha wins most likeable but not really bringing it to the challenges. Olivia and Denali scream mid-season exit queens although both have potential. Tina I suspect has more in the tank but the recent edit has been quiet and she's obviously got a few annoying traits, like the red and yellow shtick.

Only La La and Eliott seem guaranteed cannon fodder at this point.

Oh god I'm convincing myself Utica is a finalist now. My main worry is I feel sometimes her fashion could teeter dangerously close into "weird mess" a la Jimbo occasionally. I mean she hasn't done that yet but it might.

That mini challenge was so cursed - there are already weird people out there who draw fanart of the queens as toddlers, no need to give them more material!

What the hell was going on with the poison ivy thing? Did Joey Jay not understand the question? And if it was "just ivy" with no intended connection to the pun then WHY WAS IT ON THERE? I don't get what was so difficult to understand about what Carson was saying...because there was literally no other reason for the ivy to be there if it wasn't part of the joke!

Bless him, but between choosing GAY as his USP on DRAG RACE, and THAT it's pretty clear the lights are on but nobody is home.

But WHAT PRETTY LIGHTS they are.

@Raining On Me - watching his “whatcha packin”, it looks like he was just trying to fit the brief, he thought the name HAD to have the word Bag in it, so it WAS poison ivy but I guess he didn’t want to get in trouble by not following the rules.

a weird thing to go in on him for though :confused: (because there were so many better reasons :D)

Whatcha packin was... I mean just normal for Kahmora, but Joey’s was Michelle reading him quite unsympathetically, she’s not a very good interviewer, it always ends up being about her reactions and opinions

Elliott with two Ts has the most punchable face and I’m surprised she’s still there.

I hope we see a hard fall for Kandy. What a twat.

The editing in Untucked was perfect this week. Showing Kandy use an opportunity for the queens to critique each other's looks, to jump right in and launch a much more personal attack on a quiet Elliott. And then when Elliott asked where that was coming from, we see Kandy shout her down and claim she's offering her advice "as a sister". Only for Tamisha to walk in and call Kandy out on precisely what she'd just done, despite Tamisha not having been around to see it. It was a beautiful takedown. :disco:

Mik beating THAT serve with this non-look is a fucking travesty!

46b58c71f5f23301f476f29656475838bc66edf1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom