S13 E07: Bossy Rossy Ruboot

I think that’s a bit harsh on Denali & Rosé, they’ve had some great looks!

actually I was feeling for Rosé but this is only the 2nd week safe :D it was quite a rigid dress, I enjoyed her Mr Bean dancing in the background of the lip sync

The problem with Denali & Rosé is that - while they are extremely competent - they are quite bland personalities.

I'm not that mad about Utica being bottom 3. I would say she was at least safe compared to the utterly laugh-free performances from Tina, Denali, Kandy and Rosé, but the energy she brought clearly didn't mesh with what Olivia was doing.

In the history of drag race, I don't think anyone has ever been successful in a week which is catered towards their specific talent.

Which was why it was quite shocking and refreshing after Olivia's deliciously quietly confident but almost bashful "no, I really want the mime part, I think I could be in the top again" actually paid off!

I know it's stupid but every time I see someone online refer to Rosé as "Pink Jan" I always laugh :D

I know it's stupid but every time I see someone online refer to Rosé as "Pink Jan" I always laugh :D
This is the issue I have with both Rosé and Denali - ultimately I'd feel like they knew what they were doing if I went to their show but WHO CARES?

It’s a crowded cast, I’m sure their time will come soon.

I never liked Jan even though she seemed a lot nice than Rosé, she was too eager to show off and too desperate. Rosé would never!

Has it spilled out yet? I haven’t had the ENERGY to watch this weeks yet.

The reaction to Kandy Muse was completely jarring to what we all saw - she was quiet, she was uncomfortable, she was awkward. Both Elliott and especially LaLa brought more to the challenge than Kandy did. She was literally the worst of the week.

I can only hope they're building her up solely to have her fall hard and go home. Preferably next week.

I thought Kandy was alright, and I’m not exactly a fan. I think if she’d have Eureka’d it everyone would’ve hated her for drowning out Symone too :D

as for Denali, the number of times I’ve watched her 100% Pure Love lipsync! :disco:

I feel like Utica and Kandy or Tina will circle the drain next

Considering how many queens are left, do we think there will be a double elimination soon?

When is Snatch Game? I can’t imagine Elliott and Denali doing well there.

Elliott maybe, but I think others are more in danger than Denali, she was one of the only good ones in the reading challenge!

The problem that a lot of New York queens seem to have is that they are so professional (because it's what the city demands - being on-time and polished, and worth the money) that they lack a lot of likeability.

Reactions: dUb
I also don't think Denali and Rosé are doing themselves any favours making themselves into a little double act when they overlap a lot on strengths.

The problem that a lot of New York queens seem to have is that they are so professional (because it's what the city demands - being on-time and polished, and worth the money) that they lack a lot of likeability.
What I DON'T understand is how Tina Burner's got so many gigs as a self-identified ""''"comedy"""" queen when there hasn't been a single laugh all season!

What I DON'T understand is how Tina Burner's got so many gigs as a self-identified ""''"comedy"""" queen when there hasn't been a single laugh all season!

oh I don’t know, she’s been laughable plenty of times! Queen of the reveal into something worse

I enjoy Tina's confessions but what else is there other than gender bender Ronald McDonalds cosplay?

oh I don’t know, she’s been laughable plenty of times! Queen of the reveal into something worse

Mostly laughable at the Pit Stop and other viewing shows/podcasts. I love how they all say they know her and love her but she looks like shit.

I’m still shocked at how awful her runway was this week. Even uglier than Layla’s bag look.

Alyssa dance challenge S5. Adore and Courtney Rusical S6. Ben de la Crème every week on AS3.
I was being facetious, I just mean it's a trope of the show that someone will talk about how a particular challenge is in their wheelhouse, only to end up bottom two. Like how Trixie claimed she was a comedy queen, never did or said anything funny, then bombed every comedy challenge.

I was being facetious, I just mean it's a trope of the show that someone will talk about how a particular challenge is in their wheelhouse, only to end up bottom two. Like how Trixie claimed she was a comedy queen, never did or said anything funny, then bombed every comedy challenge.

Not to mention she holds the dishonor of being the ONLY winner to not have won her Snatch Game, or even be GOOD at it.

I like her in general, but Trixie is in the Top 5 most overrated queens ever.

Quite a few season winners didn't win their Snatch Game, but there aren't that many who absolutely BOMBED it - Tyra and Yvie are two that come to mind immediately, along with Trixie in All Stars.

Violet's was pretty decent for a former queen impersonation, which I generally dislike.

I never liked Sharon's Michelle Visage much tbh

Didn't Yvie AND Brooklyn bomb snatch game? It was so awful having the two front runners of season 11 crash so hard. Pretty sure that's the only season where that happened?

I actually really hate Yvie's season in hindsight

Jaeda's season was much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom