S13 E08: Social Media: The Unverified Rusical

Did anything happen in Untucked to make it worth a watch? In other words, were there any fights?

I don't really get why they keep driving it given it goes down so badly with the viewers every single time. There are plenty of bigger queens who've had the decency to work through their type B personality disorders before filming out there!

Cause it causes drama, which the post after yours sums up beautifully.

I agree with @Sheena, there was no way Tina was in the bottom - I'd have put her top 3/4 for sure, and what they picked on as a fault made it look like they were deliberately looking for a reason?! What the hell was that about?

I thought Utica was lucky to be safe, but she absolutely did have the hardest part. It was probably her worst outfit too. Very happy to see her through, mind. Eliott I couldn't care less about, but that was a weird part and not the biggest opportunity to shine, so again safe is probably fair.

Fair enough giving Rose the win, she was good, but just polished and adequate when all is said and done, there was nothing interesting going on with the character.

That lip sync...I was so scared they were sending Symone home. I think a double save was correct. Symone was good in her own controlled way but it was arguably *too* subtle and restrained. I can't believe they let Kandy get right to the exit before calling her back...as soon as it happened I thought of this place going into meltdown :D Kandy feels like she's on borrowed time but I don't get the outrage, there have been far worse queens to hate.

Yeah, they showed Utica and that rattlesnake noise with some shots of Ru looking confused. In the grand tradition of every Drag Race teaser ever, that means he absolutely smashes it on the actual show.

Oh god, don't do this to me. This is surely not guaranteed, is it? I think in last week's teaser they clearly showed Symone was in trouble and it actually panned out that way...

Also what exactly was Utica meant to be doing? :D I dread to think, but praying it really IS one of those misleading trailers and she knocks it out of the park. Not wholly convinced however...

I think there’s no episode next week (sorry if that’s a spoiler)

Reactions: VoR
Lorraine Kelly is obviously up to speed with this season. She’s wearing a yellow jumper with a New York taxi sign on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom