S13 E15: Reunion

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
10 minutes in and this is the worst thing ever. It’s just fucking clips.

Cwej is gonna have a meltdown as he tries to comprehend how the episode is so fucking long while being essentially a meet the queens stringed together.

I switched off after the first ten minutes. This season has been so bloated, we really didn’t need the Covid episode or this shit.

Oh wow Rupaul had no time for these losers so she just made them talk to each other on zoom and film their own clips!

La La did surprise, but I was hypnotized by torso so maybe it wasn't actually good. I have 32 minutes left.

it was so boring. the best part was the lala - denali lip sync and I'm surprised I even made it that far.

it's made me less excited for the finale too. bring on all stars.

Cwej is gonna have a meltdown as he tries to comprehend how the episode is so fucking long while being essentially a meet the queens stringed together.

literally coming on to complain and this made me laugh more than anything else in this episode.

(Goes to show they can do different length episodes if they want to though right...?)

literally coming on to complain and this made me laugh more than anything else in this episode.

(Goes to show they can do different length episodes if they want to though right...?)

No :shy: it’s the length of an episode + untucked, so they filled the same time slot.

This episode currently has an average user rating of 3.5/10 on IMDb. The next lowest score is Season 11's 'Bring Back My Queens' with 4.5 and Season 10 's 'Evil Twins' with 5.6.

Literally the nadir of this show.

I take it this was filmed recently? What on earth possessed them? It's like they're actively trying to see how bad they can make this season without losing the audience forever.

What a waste of 80 minutes. I should've just watched SHADOW IN THE CLOUDS again...

Well at least nobody overreacted :D
It's unfortunate they had to absorb Untucked as well, I don't think the extra 20 minutes did any favours. Generally it was alright, I think the biggest mistake was not doing a big zoom call with Ru like in S12. Mind you, did anyone really have any beef this time around?

Thoughts:
  • Joey Jay has good make-up but zero charisma in that video (and gave most of the screen time to that funny-for-20-seconds NSync bit)
  • The LaLaRi Experience is baffling, I understood about 20% of what she said
  • I did actually like Elliott a lot, I wish her last lip sync had been up to the standard of her others
  • DENALI WAS ROBBED! Seriously, crown this All Star already.
  • Tinta Turnter has a really grating "vocal", it was like Gilbert Gottfried rapping. I liked the video but all those other queens looked better in her looks!
  • That last lip sync WAS really good
  • The bonus footage of "Why should you win?" - Gottmik saying "Drag is not black and white" literally there in a black & white outfit :D Kandy saying she got knocked down 100 times and got up 101 times, made NO sense :D Rose giving deadpan :confused: and Symone crying about it again :boring:
If anything let it down, it was doing hardly anything (interesting) with the top 4, but I guess they're going to be the focus next week.
I think GottMik should win (apart from Rose obv but I'm not entertaining that notion). Symone is good but I don't think she's got herself together enough mentally, based on the last bunch of episodes (and the Reunion)

Despite obviously being a legend, Tamisha Iman really is just so basic isn't she? Putting together the most generic version of the worst possible kind of soulless drag queen dance track as her lip sync.

I love her.

We need more older and more seasoned queens. They'll give you real drama without needing hint cards from the crew.

Well at least Lala delivered... :disco:

Otherwise it's a boot

Tamisha not coming across great here. She looked like how that Lisa from Saved By the Bell looks like these days. Still want her for a future All Stars though (I hope she's not stuck with that colostomy bag as I want her pulling out some moves not seen since the summer of '79).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom