S15 E15: The Reunion

VoR

Take it or leave it
Preview here, including some Real Housewives esque taglines.

Princess Poppy! :D

I love how Mistress is at the center of ALL the drama :D And even when she's not, her commentaries are so petty :disco: the bitch is such a star

Having said that, I thought this was a very nice reunion episode. I have about 5 minutes left but I’m glad that they didn’t include lots of annoying sob stories, and most of all I’m happy that Loosey got to speak out about what Luxx said about her in front of the judges, without it turning into a cringey moment for anyone.

I think this has been a nice season, thank God the twins were out early, because whenever they’re featured they lower the quality.

Poor Jaxx, forever overlooked, and even here she was barely featured. I thought that she would’ve deserved a mention when they were talking about good lip syncs.

And last but not least; I know that she might have been boring, but Robin is such a classy queen, I love her!

Would it be too unfair to just give Mistress the Miss Congeniality award? There's really nobody else that even compares.

Also, I still love the twins :D

Mistress barely able to keep a straight face when challenged on the BLATANT LIE she told Irene about Loosey slagging her off. :D

I love her.

The reunion really was Mistress and friends and it was all the better for it!

Irene was definitely robbed being out first, I can see her getting an All Stars slot in the future considering anyone can get on these days.

In a season with less queens, Irene could have easily been brought back after an early exit.

Can we plz take time to acknowledge the most UNDERRATED lip-synch of the season?

I don't care what nobody says, Mistress GOT MOVES. There's something kinda ALASKA about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom