S15 E16: Grand Finale

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Deserving winner, rather tedious finale

Deserving winner and I actually thought the finale went quickly and smoothly.

No annoying sob stories and the middle act (Jinkx, not the musical piece) was the highlight. Jinkx proving she’s Queen of all Queens of Queens etc. 😍

I loved how the two evil sisters were tossed away. There was no other correct top two than that.

The final lip sync was however a bit of a let down, it wasn’t as good as their lalaparuza lip sync.

The lowpoints were MIB’s horrible performance. And Sugar not even pretending to lip sync in the musical.

I found it odd that some of them had their vocals in their songs (Mistress did anyway) and others didn't

Bring back the Lip Sync Showdown or whatever it was called

I don’t think any of the finales have been good for a while now but this one was especially boring.

Glad Sasha won.

On to all stars.

The right outcome. What a queen!

I’m not a fan on the queens performing new songs that are very often ver rubbish.

All things considered, it was an alright season once there were 7-8 queens left. The first half of the season was painful and quite frankly unnecessary.

I'd like them to do a solo performance at the end but to choose a well known song. Like in Season 12 when Crystal did I'm Like a Bird.

So happy Sasha won. Great season.

It was fine.

I hate when they get the finalists to do their own original songs. The only thing Luxx' track was GIVING was poor man's Naomi Smalls.

They should just ALLOCATE the queens the four cheapest songs they can afford :D

Anetra shouldn't have been in the final lip sync on the evidence of that very rote original song performance - which makes it even more obvious that they've just moved to this format full time now it's not even a 5 queen final solely for production engineering. Bring back the lip sync smackdown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom