San Marino 2021: A Post Mortem

My working assumption is running order. I want to see the semi breakdown though, just incase they actually squeaked in rather than clear qualifier

My working assumption is running order. I want to see the semi breakdown though, just incase they actually squeaked in rather than clear qualifier
I think Europe might just hate fun.

I actually think the grand final performance was not as good as the semifinal one.
But I suspect it just didn’t make any effect to people hearing it for the first time tonight.
Too bad.
But I’ll continue liking it (and crying).

I was completely shocked by the public vote too. I've never been a particular fan of the song (agree with Whatevar above) but definitely thought it had a lot of momentum behind it.

sorry for your loss

Moldova had a good SIM CARD game. Lessons should be learned.

Less Panini money spent on flashy guest appearances, more on fixing the voting.

I love S.hit, her and Flo Rida had good chemistry. It all came across as a bit rushed and the staging didn't help. I'm more surprised we didn't give them any points.

I think some female acts, and I’m guilty of this too in music, sometimes get a pass on not having that much of a song from certain contingents of the public through looking the part and acting the part. I thought both the Maltese and San Marino entrants were good but their songs weren’t.

It’s a bit like when I first got internet and I’d read message boards raving about a single from some niche act I liked and I’d think this is going to chart well from this reaction and then be shocked when it was a new entry at #63.

I think some female acts, and I’m guilty of this too in music, sometimes get a pass on not having that much of a song from certain contingents of the public through looking the part and acting the part. I thought both the Maltese and San Marino entrants were good but their songs weren’t.

It’s a bit like when I first got internet and I’d read message boards raving about a single from some niche act I liked and I’d think this is going to chart well from this reaction and then be shocked when it was a new entry at #63.

welcome to the gay interest chat lounge :D

I feel like S.Hit's being bundled into the boot of a car as we speak never to be heard of again.

I haven't braved Wikipedia yet, but it's at least San Marino's best placing RIGHT?

As much as I loved the
song and the entire saga, Senhit’s ‘Here it comes...’ face as she awaited her televote, which quickly turned to :angry:, was rather fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom