San Marino 2021: Senhit feat FLO RIDA - Adrenalina

Someone make it all make sense please

:D The first line of the chorus (the chord progressions or something) distinctly reminds me of something else and I can’t place what although Alexandra Burke is coming to mind. Maybe it’s a key thing. Anyway this is so much better than the likes of Cyprus which admittedly I can’t stand anyway but that notwithstanding :)

I've just told my good friend S.Hit about the cruel and unfounded slurs being dished out by that awful @wurst in the Azerbaijan thread and she says FUCK YOU ALL COUNTRY WILL VOTE ME HAVE FLO RIDA AZERBI WENCH HAVE NOTHING

Wws2yx9l_400x400.jpg

It's well and truly an Adrenalina morning in the COB household today :disco:

Hot spot hot girl
Have you SEEN her?

:disco::disco::disco:

Even BIG BRU was nodding along sagely to those particular words of wisdom :o

This has the advantage of actually having a chorus of sorts, which instantly ranks it up above 50% of the other uptempos. And the fact it's really QUITE GOOD

Lest we forget San Marino qualified for the final last time and came 19th so this should sail through assuming the draw is favourable. The only thing holding back San Marino has been San Marino!

Also Senhit gives me Michelle Visage vibes in almost every shot

Flo Rida was interviewed on Radio 1 today about this and while it’s clear he knows absolutely nothing about Eurovision, Senhit or San Marino, it does sound like he’s going to be there.

I’ve been trying to figure out why this isn’t clicking and I think it’s because Senhit looks HAUNTED.
Only just making my first post in this thread, I have realised I haven’t acknowledged this yet!

SAN MARINO? WHO IS SHE?

Flo Rida was interviewed on Radio 1 today about this and while it’s clear he knows absolutely nothing about Eurovision, Senhit or San Marino, it does sound like he’s going to be there.
604AB898-9FC6-4E5D-A6A8-5BCB1D7983E7.jpeg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-56530634

Flo Rida says he'll try to perform live at this year's Eurovision Song Contest in the Netherlands in May.

The rapper is featured on singer Senhit's track, Adrenalina, which is San Marino's official entry in the competition.

Senhit says her team are trying to make arrangements for Flo Rida to appear on stage for the contest, which is happening with strict Covid-19 restrictions in place in Rotterdam.

He says he has a "lot of fans" in San Marino, which has a population of just under 34,000.

"He says he has a "lot of fans" in San Marino, which has a population of just under 34,000."

:D

Flo Rida has definitely never heard of San Marino

I thought he was talking about the England - San Marino football game last night :D

Although we don’t even have QUARTERBACKS in proper football do we?

This is going to be a major shock, but I don't really care or know about football or soccer at all

Between Alexandra Burke, The Sats, and now Eurovision, I'm starting to think Flo Rida is a BASIC BRITISH GAY :disco:

Maybe if he can’t get there, he’ll come watch Eurovision with me

WTAF at that every way that I can video! Is that S.hit dressed as Hitler???

I’m utterly AGOG at S.hit’s attempt at ARTPOP and it’s probably one of the most extraordinary and confusing things I’ve ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom