San Marino 2021: Senhit feat FLO RIDA - Adrenalina

I think they must've got A LOT from Azerbaijan last year and have just used it all on getting Flo Rida :D

The potential GAGGERY of San Marino getting Flo Rida to Eurovision!

Reactions: VoR
I think Adrenalina was always going to be the song, I recall some sort of single cover artwork was doing the rounds last month. And then of course the song release was DELAYED a few weeks :eyes:

It's a fucking BOP as well.

As the only remaining micronation in Eurovision San Marino really do bring the goods.

I mean, I guess he wouldn't be busy this year and a GIG'S A GIG. :D

But unlike most gigs, this requires him to fly to Rotterdam for two weeks of rehearsals, press conferences and delegation parties! That will have come with a pretty hefty price tag I'd say.

Could they even host? I presume Italy would share the duties.

I always assumed Snoop Dogg would be the first US rapper to make it onto a Eurovision entry, with all the features he's been doing on Eastern European tunes over the last decade or so.

But unlike most gigs, this requires him to fly to Rotterdam for two weeks of rehearsals, press conferences and delegation parties! That will have come with a pretty hefty price tag I'd say.
Or are they really hoping for a remote performance?

Just stuck a £20 each way bet on at 200/1 odds, don't let me down San Marino! :disco:
*turns out Azerbaijan outbid them for it again last minute with Ilham Aliyev nailing the rap part*

Yeah, I was thinking Senhit might have been banking on a scenario where Flo Rida could phone his part in. :D

They could do a Romania 2014 and have him turn up on stage via hologram :disco:

Guys I don’t think he’ll be in the actual Eurovision version, there are two release dates :(

I'm reading that he has a verse on both versions, but he's only credited on one?

Is this going to be San Marino's way of having him on "pre-recorded backing vocals" :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom