San Marino 2022: Achille Lauro - Stripper

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
It seems ridiculously early to be starting these threads but we have news already out of San Marino: they’re bringing back a National final :disco:

I’m hoping it’s just as terrible as the one they did a few years ago which was filmed in a WAREHOUSE in SLOVAKIA and rigged by ZOË FROM AUSTRIA and her DAD :disco::disco:

Maybe they might push the boat out and get AKON this time :disco:

‘‘Live from the Dogana Pizza Express, it’s ‘San(ma)Remo - Senhit Decides 2022’!’’

Who could we realistically petition to have a bash at this?
If Pizza Express is hosting then I hope we get employee of the month SuRie :disco:

Oh this could be absolutely ANYTHING couldn't it.

Interestingly this seems to have a bit more buy-in from San Marino than the previous national final they attempted, which just seemed to be the work of some mysterious production company who were allowed to just get on with it...

How does a population of San Marino have a national selection? I'm imagining something so totally devastating as The Lottery where they kill off the population until there's one remaining

SURE THAT'S NOT THAT IT THOUGH :basil: :senhit: :

Everyone's favourite Eurovision chaos nation is hosting a ludicrously drawn out national selection, but it does seem like they've managed to attract some decent names from the Italian music scene

• Cristina Ramos
  • Francesco Monte
  • Ivana Spagna
  • Burak Yeter & Alessandro Coli
  • Valerio Scanu
  • Blind
  • Matteo Faustini
  • Tony Cicco, Deshedus & Alberto Fortis
  • Fabry & Labiuse featuring Miodio
  • Achille Lauro
62024660c1673489236533.jpg

@Soldi @win_the_game - anything to see here?

My God! What a troll considering he was in it the whole time yet didn't tweet anything during all the chaos with the supposed La Rappresentante entry.

Are we getting another gross performance of him awkwardly FINGERING HIS KNICKS in front of the HARLEM GOSPEL CHOIR

Cristina Ramos :D she won Got Talent here and did an international version in US. She's some sort of Coral, basically non stop screaming.

Ugh of all the ones they could have poached from Sanremo, why THAT one?

Has she done every version? :D

She’ll do nicely
Basically. I mean, if I could have guessed that any artist would have eventually appeared in any national final at some point, it would have been Cristina Ramos and San Marino.

Did Spagna crop up at San Remo as well a few years ago or am I making that up?

She did it a few times in the 90s. She’s been desperate to get back into Sanremo but they’ve never selected her.

Don't expect an Italo-Disco banger. She was last seen releasing MOR dirge and latching onto the latest Latin music trends.

Last edited:
Other than the names already mentioned, it's a cast of C-listers whose careers are on the skids or never quite took off in Italy. Still a pretty decent list for San Marino.

Valerio Scanu is a former Sanremo winner but he's not had a hit in years. Reputation for questionable hair. Last seen studying to be lawyer.

Matteo Faustini was in the new artists category at Sanremo 2020. Not the greatest live performer but pretty to look at.

Blind is a rapper and one-hit wonder who rose to fame on X-Factor Italia a couple of years ago.

RINKY-DINKY SPAGNA FOR EUROVISION 2022 PLEASE. Not because I especially like it but it is SPAGNA FFS

Nobody will recognise her so hopefully she'll get the hairspray out again and reprise that lovely do she had in the eighties :disco:

MANY SPAGNA FAN WILL BE VOTE FOR TO MAKE SAN MARINE WIN EUROGONG :disco:

By the way 'Easy Lady' >>>>> 'Call Me'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom