Sarah Harding has breast cancer

As much as Kylie is my favourite pop star of the millennium (and indeed ever), based on output, it's between Robyn and Girls Aloud.

GIRLS ALOUD > KYLIE in terms of millennial output. ALWAYS. Meet me outside if you have a problem with this. Be warned that I do have a chainsaw handy :disco:

While I’m tiddly and hopelessly out of control (:disco:) I need to say that I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. Poor fucking Sarah. Please please please get well soon, my lovely :(:(:(

Apparently they were planning a 20th anniversary reunion before this :(

The lack of updates on this or any talk of improvement isn’t giving me any confidence about how Sarah’s faring, and I’m trying to steel myself in preparation for something truly awful happening WHICH I DARE NOT NAME

:(:(:(

The lack of updates on this or any talk of improvement isn’t giving me any confidence about how Sarah’s faring, and I’m trying to steel myself in preparation for something truly awful happening WHICH I DARE NOT NAME

:(:(:(

At least nobody has posted a thread preempting and celebrating anything awful happening to her
Twice

hope she’s recovering

It’s all feeling a bit JADE GOODY and we all know what happened there :(

it's certainly not sounding good. poor, poor Sarah.

this week I found out that a girl from my year and several classes at secondary school, who is 29, has a rare form of breast cancer called mTNBC which has spread to the lungs and seems to be incurable. she hasn't said as much but I imagine she doesn't have long. her friends are running 4km every 4 hours for 48 hours to raise money for her and for research into it. it's really horrible when you see it happen to someone you know or knew, and for some reason it made me think of Sarah.

hoping for two miracles in 2021.

Slightly worrying that she’s rush written and released a book in TWO MONTHS :(

The speedy turnaround was my first thought too. Hoping things are more positive than they seem.

I was listening to Bruce Springsteen's recent album when I read about this, with all these songs about the bandmates that aren't with him anymore. :(

I'm glad she's had a project to focus on. I hope she delivers some pass agg Kimba will fall face first into her noodles over.

The tag line “my story, my words, my life” is really :(

I hope she delivers some pass agg Kimba will fall face first into her noodles over.

This is out March 18th. I think I may pre order. Have we had any updates on how she is doing?

I'm hopeful she pulls through and that this project has lifted her spirits. I do also hope the Richard X track comes out to promote this new book.

As The Times is behind a paywall I can't actually read it.

Last edited:
Picking up little bits here and there. It’s spread to her spine, and she put off going to the doctor because of COVID.

Unfortunately I think recovery isn’t an option anymore...

She wrote: “I don’t know how many months I have left. Maybe I’ll surprise everyone.”

Picking up little bits here and there. It’s spread to her spine, and she put off going to the doctor because of COVID.

Unfortunately I think recovery isn’t an option anymore...

She wrote: “I don’t know how many months I have left. Maybe I’ll surprise everyone.”

Did I not read there was a possibility it has spread to her brain? I’m not sure if that is likely after cancer is found in your spine.

The Mirror says she's debating whether to do more treatment as she's already lost her breasts and she doesn't want to lose her hair.

:( overload.

The Mirror says she's debating whether to do more treatment as she's already lost her breasts and she doesn't want to lose her hair.

:( overload.

If it is not going to cure her or even extend her life somewhat I don’t blame her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom