Sarah Harding has breast cancer

Oh no. :(

It obviously isn't a complete surprise but horrible to read the reality of her situation. Completely understand how after what she has been through she is most concerned about being comfortable and pain free.

Absolutely devastating. It’s just so upsetting.

I’m literally reading the Times article with tears in my eyes.

This is so sad, and it hit the same time as the Nikki Grahame news last night which was properly sad and horrible to go to bed to on a Friday night :(

I cried reading an article earlier. It's all so horribly relatable - as much as we all think we would act immediately if we fealt a lump, there is always that sense that it's nothing or that if it is nothing you'll be irritating the GP.

I just put on Hear Me Out and that was me again. It's a great, haunting Sarah moment. She really did lay down some fantastic, expressive vocals that were often utilised by Xenomania in a way that was just perfect. Wake Me Up and The Loving Kind are the two others that spring to mind.

We are going to have to prepare ourselves, my dears :(

In the meantime, book ordered :disco: (if probably a lot of :()

There is a campaign to get Hear Me Out (the GA song) to the top of the iTunes chart for Sarah.

from Thursday at 10am (the day of her book release) they’re asking everyone to download it to create the biggest impact and show her that fans are supporting her.

(also buy the book)

Can all you UK Huns possibly download Hear Me Out today? It’s only 59p on iTunes and would mean the world to Mother Hardcore x

There is a campaign to get Hear Me Out (the GA song) to the top of the iTunes chart for Sarah.

from Thursday at 10am (the day of her book release) they’re asking everyone to download it to create the biggest impact and show her that fans are supporting her.

(also buy the book)

It's now number 1

We really should try to get a song onto the iTunes chart. Pretty sure it wouldn't take MUCH.

We really should try to get a song onto the iTunes chart. Pretty sure it wouldn't take MUCH.

A VV Brown track. Then, when she brags about it on Twitter we can reveal THE TRUTH.

That is a lovely idea to get Hear Me Out to number one on iTunes. I've always loved that song, smeared mascara on the pillow and all. I know it isn't the same but I gave it a stream as I not sure I have a functioning iTunes account at this point.

Fans getting Hear Me Out to number 1 restores my faith in human nature after a week in which the behaviour of one vile lounge ghoul totally damaged it. No names mentioned FOR NOW but I certainly haven’t kept it to myself and the eyes of karma are always watching you, cunt

Anyway, I received and read Sarah’s book and it’s basically a memoir + cancer diary which feels exactly right and I was thrilled by the appearance of the NADINE ON SARAH chapter :disco:

There’s a lack of deets about how awful the SISTERS GRIM were to her - although deeply humorous practical jokes are mentioned - but I‘ve been thrilled to see them all gather round in a time of extreme adversity and that‘s far more important in these circumstances than some ghastly old resentments being wheeled out. Also Sarah is sufficiently self-aware to acknowledge that she might have been a bit of a nightmare. KIMBO not mentioned much though :D

"Whole Lotta History" popped up on Spotify this morning and it reminded me how relatively quiet things have been on the Sarah Harding front these last two or three months. Sigh.

• Sad
Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom