Saturday Ponders

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
Hey Guys,

I just need some advice regarding something.

Two friends of mine are due to get married soon and I'm supposed to be at their wedding. Only thing is that I'm still awaiting my invite. I know the wedding is coming up soon because it was delayed from last year, and they've been on the BBC news website talking about their big day.

I've got my dress and accessories ready and the present is wrapped. I've been on a fitness programme and am now a side 6 as requested by one of the grooms. I've also orchestrated some friends of mine that I know from a gay Internet chat room to sing some Ed Sheeran while forming a guard of honor for them.

Should I chase my friends up about the invite? I'm beginning to feel I'm being taken for a fool :(

I would pop their teasmade in the post and move on. Sounds awful. :( But at least you've got nice and skinny! Get yourself a Diana revenge dress and show those dicks what they're missing.

I would pop their teasmade in the post and move on. Sounds awful. :( But at least you've got nice and skinny! Get yourself a Diana revenge dress and show those dicks what they're missing.

It was a pie maker :(

@Sheena :o I was thinking of you earlier, feel like I've not 'seen' you on here in ages! Hope all is well x

I’m IN AND OUT, love and still visit most days- just not in the daily thread.

I’m alright enough, just busy. How are you, my lovely?

There was a bit where someone fell off a cliff, except they had actually gripped something out of shot!!! Can you imagine???

what a boring thing to have as a cliffhanger

I have got my 'God made Adam and Eve not Gary and Steve' posters that I made several years ago now in anticipation:o
Could you pop them in a jiffy? We're redecorating and I could do with some new art for the bedroom wall.

Message board, open floor
Born in 2004
Moopy
Moopy Forums
Come on Moopy, you can do it
Pave the way, put your back in to it
Tell us why, show us how
Look at where you came from, look at you now
Denden, Chart Refugees and Haven
Amatuers can fucking suck it
Fuck thier wives, drink their blood
Come on Moopy
GET 'EM!

(synth solo)

AAAAAARRRGGGGGHH!!

Born in 2004
Moopy
Moopy Forums
Tell us why, show us how
Come on Moopy
GET 'EM!

(synth solo)

AAAAAARRRGGGGGHH!!

feeling a little bit attacked :bruised:

Born in 2004
Moopy
Moopy Forums
Tell us why, show us how
Come on Moopy
GET 'EM!

(synth solo)

AAAAAARRRGGGGGHH!!
:disco: Is this from that new Steps album?

Lol this film is QUITE the ride!
This time the entire crew plummeted off a cliff to get the engines to work, and it looked for a second that it had crashed on the rocks, but it HADN’T!!!! It was just a camera trick, and it zoomed off.

Hollywood really knows how to surprise you!

• Wow
Reactions: COB
T*sco have messed up my shopping for about the 8th time in the past 3 months. I'm going for them all guns blazing with my mother of two young children key worker card.

Imagine leaving 2 children under 5 with NO food :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom