Sean Connery DEAD

Well, this isn’t great or at all acceptable, is it. Obviously I did know about the Lynsey de Paul thing so I had an inkling of his WAYS. All this said, I have been known to intentionally slam shopping trolleys into boyfriends’ legs when words just weren’t enough, although none of those could be described as LADIES, especially EL STOUTO who was the recipient of most of it

I'm surprised seemingly none of you knew about this - I thought it was a fairly OPEN SECRET that old Sean was a giant misogynist pig who endorsed all sorts.

I will say it's a sad moment for cinema, if not for humanity itself.

I really have NEVER gotten the appeal, so many other better actors.

Wasn't he a tax evader as well? Really, next!

The one with the clenched fist instead of the open hand.

Jeremy Corbyn?
Well yes (as in cancelled) because of the way he handled the antisemitism issue in the labour party.

And yes also that he was very sexy when he was younger. At least to me!

But we digress. Let's get back to misogynist Connery..

He had the brass neck to star in a Scottish Independence video while living in tax exile in LA, as I recall. :D

Actually it was just this tourism ad. But he WAS very pro-independence, in a pre-Brexit world.

Trigger warning: Lulu

Actually it was just this tourism ad. But he WAS very pro-independence, in a pre-Brexit world.

I remember that ad mainly for when it came on at the cinema and I said to Mr Sheena, “just you wait, she’s going to appear in a minute over singing and trying to look trendy”, and when she did, loads of people in the cinema groaned and I said “oh fuck off” and two people in front of me turned round and agreed :D

I remember that ad mainly for when it came on at the cinema and I said to Mr Sheena, “just you wait, she’s going to appear in a minute over singing and trying to look trendy”, and when she did, loads of people in the cinema groaned and I said “oh fuck off” and two people in front of me turned round and agreed :D

You can always count on Lulu to DERAIL A THREAD.

This ropey ad :D

Were potential tourists to Scotland meant to know who anyone in this ad (other than Connery and Lulu) was?

I'm assuming they had to put them all in front of a green screen because none of them would VISIT SCOTLAND.

:D :D :D:D

God HATE her - she unites us ALL :disco:

I was going to reply to one of the alzheimer's posts by saying he had been forgetting women were equal for years, but we got there quick thankfully.

Cher hated him.

There is so much under the surface Lulu hate. The amount of people you mention it to and they agree is crazy...
There was some documentary on her a few years ago on BBC Four. Two of my friends watched it and immediately called to say they never noticed how hateful she was before then!

I used to know a guy who did roadie work at a bunch of festivals, hence had passing encounters with many a big musical name. When I asked him if he'd ever met a horrible celebrity, his instant first answer was Lulu. He had no context for why I'd expect that answer or find it funny, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom