Serbia 2021: Hurricane - Loco Loco

Senhit is going to knock this out in the semis :disco:

SORRY LOVES but you should’ve brought a MELODY with you :disco:

I prefer the LOCO LOCO from this year’s Moldovan Diabetes Awareness Lady when she took part in 2007 or whatever year it was :disco:

I literally CANNOT remember how this goes :D At least HASTA LA VISTA had the HASTA LA VISTA BAYBAY refrain repeated often enough to remain in your head.

Serbia, Latvia, UKRAINE! I'm terrified all these HIGHLY SPIRITED women are going to get left behind in the semi finals this year :(

I can remember how the CHORUS goes

A-MIA DUM DUM DUM
A-MIA DUM DUM DUM
PARTY PARTY LOCO LOCO

APPROXIMATELY

There are also a few WOOOOOOOOS

I'm worried the lyrics are too deep for the regular viewer. I hope they release a statement making sure everyone knows the song talks about worshiping the devil too.

None of the other ex-Yugos made it through did they. This is going to hoover up the 12 points across the Balkans

This was the revelation of the night. Loved that 'Love Generation at AC when they knew they were doomed and basically started to dislocate their hips with frantic choreo' energy, I think this has overtaken Moldova in my personal ranking.

I feel like I should like it, but it still sounds like three songs playing at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom