Sex Party in Brussels involving MEPs

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
It's the story that just KEEPS ON GIVING this week. I haven't seen a thread on this so here is one.

:D !

Not that outing anyone is ever great but if you're gay and you're happy to push Orban's homophobic agenda, you reap what you sow.

It's two-for-one on this type of story this week!

A Lithuanian politician of a similar leaning was caught on zoom with a young half naked man over his shoulder. He claimed it to be his son, then claimed it to be a journalist stalking him... very bizarre. When it was pointed out that the journalist looks nothing like the man in the video, the politician claimed he'd deep-faked it with Zoe Alexander levels of professionalism! :D

BBC said:
An MEP from Hungary's ruling party, which is hostile to LGBT rights, has quit after he was caught attending what Belgian media describe as a gay sex party in Brussels on Friday.

Jozsef Szajer, a top member of Prime Minister Viktor Orban's Fidesz party, was stopped by police after reports of a house party violating lockdown rules.

Prosecutors say he was found with drugs as he tried to flee the gathering, reportedly shinning down a drainpipe.

I hope he'd put his clothes back on before trying to climb down a drainpipe.

Is this another Labour split?

Keith Vaz strikes again.

I read that the owner gave a TOUR of the venue to the papers, the decor was everything! nothing says PnP FF soiree like FISH NETS!

the chair looking onto the bed, nay, double stacked mattress! :D

36356012-9010137-image-a-3-1606919282353.jpg

I hope he'd put his clothes back on before trying to climb down a drainpipe.
If he hadn't put his clothes back on, it raises the question of where he was keeping the drugs. Shinning down a drainpipe looks like a two hand job to me

I am always gobsmacked how long people can go without these affairs being discovered, or even just finding willing bedfellows.

If I went on an anonymous hookup and found Lindsey Graham legs akimbo on the hotel bed, there isn't a chance in hell of me sticking my dick in someone that abhorrent. And I'd be straight on to the press as well.

That bearded Hungarian MEP is giving me major DADDY vibes, maybe I should post him in the "People you fancy despite your better judgment" thread!

I am always gobsmacked how long people can go without these affairs being discovered, or even just finding willing bedfellows.

If I went on an anonymous hookup and found Lindsey Graham legs akimbo on the hotel bed, there isn't a chance in hell of me sticking my dick in someone that abhorrent. And I'd be straight on to the press as well.

I dunno, those lovely ladybugs, yum!

I always wonder this too! Especially if they're into anonymous and group hookups, why aren't there more people gossiping away on Twitter? You can't capture them ALL with NDA's surely?

The risk of getting caught on camera rimming, shitting or wanking really has increased considerably over lockdown.

I read the story about this but had no idea the video was out there! How did she do this! It looks so deliberate!

Sorry to spoil the fun @Kate but I'm pretty sure the lubey wank one was fake :(
Oh the video is for a different unfortunate woman. I just found the video amusing as everyone else realised.

And the industrial squirty bottle of lube on the table.

It's been a while since a nice gay sex poltico-scandal so I've enjoyed this a lot. Aaron Schock was probably the last one but that barely counted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom