Sexual distancing

Sex?

• Total voters
And that’s to all my queens sexual distancing

I’m into ALL SORTS OF SHIT (not literally #sheenascatqueen), including BB and chems, but I really don’t want to cause the death of my family members so I can’t say I’ve remotely decided to throw CAUTION TO THE WIND!

Ironically despite having all the sex drive of a DEAD NUN, I am very much on team 'sex is better on a rotating table in a windowless basement, or in an overgrown hedge in a Victorian graveyard'.

That’s the thing with us clean, innocent, Christian boys; sex is sin and while we’re sinning anyway let’s do it in the most extreme way. :lolly:

I’m into ALL SORTS OF SHIT (not literally #sheenascatqueen), including BB and chems, but I really don’t want to cause the death of my family members so I can’t say I’ve remotely decided to throw CAUTION TO THE WIND!

Infect me!

It is not really that surprising that Grindr et al is still rife with guys looking for meets. I would say that those queens who are into the less vanilla side of sex, like bb, chems etc, would not really give a shit about distancing anyway.
I don't think that's fair. A lot of the ones who are more versed and up front seem more careful about this. It's the usual array of faceless profiles and Horny Marrieds who seem to be asking.

Not that I want to infer that all horny married faceless grindr boys are selfish covid spreaders. :)

I’d been seeing someone for a month before lockdown so it’s tempting to think where’s the harm in meeting up seeing as we both have our own places and have been following the rules. But so far have been doing what we’re told though it is frustrating.

I don’t really do the sex/ dating apps unless I’m properly horny and searching, but this business has meant I've not even logged into MOST of them for over a month.

Most of the people that want to meet with me these days of lockdowm were asking for chem sex, bb and stuff like that, which is quite shocking because my profile has nothing to do with that and I rarely get these kind of messages. Obviously I don't think anyone into that stuff couldn't care less, but it's true that most of the people not giving a fuck now and wanted to meet aren't looking for just a regular shag. That's my experience, so I understand what @Kalabaliken is saying. Not all of them are like this of course, but many of those not giving a shit are into hardcore stuff. I don't know how that is offensive.

Most of the people that want to meet with me these days of lockdowm were asking for chem sex, bb and stuff like that, which is quite shocking because my profile has nothing to do with that and I rarely get these kind of messages. Obviously I don't think anyone into that stuff couldn't care less, but it's true that most of the people not giving a fuck now and wanted to meet aren't looking for just a regular shag. That's my experience, so I understand what @Kalabaliken is saying. Not all of them are like this of course, but many of those not giving a shit are into hardcore stuff. I don't know how that is offensive.
Because the implication is that if you have those kinks then you're less likely to care about the health system and public health. It's possible to be into those things and also be a functioning empathetic human being.

Liking fisting doesn't mean you're more likely to meet during a pandemic.

Because the implication is that if you have those kinks then you're less likely to care about the health system and public health. It's possible to be into those things and also be a functioning empathetic human being.

Liking fisting doesn't mean you're more likely to meet during a pandemic.
I don't think for a second that ANYONE into kinky stuff doesn't care about health, but I believe that many people who don't give a shit about having bb and chemsex regularly, are also very irresponsible in this situation, and this is what I see every day. I've been locked for 5 weeks already and I had too many offers for chemsex and more, when I never get these things because my profile doesn't invite you to offer me such a thing. This is my experience, so if this is offensive, SORRY.

I haven't had a shag for about... 10 months or so? A fucking while at least, the longest gap since I became sexually active.

Most of this has been through choice admittedly (the fallout of my last sexual encounter generated enough drama to keep my therapist busy for months - nothing kills the horn like emotional baggage), but it does make be inclined to tell anyone whinging after a month to GET A GRIP.

I was horny the first few weeks but now it’s all settled down. I already have a low libido most of the time anyway and I find sex with strangers unless I’m really horny to be a bother. It’s normal for me to not have sex for a few weeks or months.

I’m on the apps but its mostly for validation and curiosity.

There was a guy who was so considerate and offered to wear a face mask while I blow him. I declined.

@Alla probably explained it better than me, sorry. Many of those queens who ARE looking for sex right now are likely the type who take risks elsewhere anyway. I didn't mean to say EVERYONE who is into chems et al is meeting right now, but I am sure if you take risks usually then for many of them, they are not gonna bother letting Coronavirus stop them.

I don't have the bb app, but according my friend (yes, my friend) is more popular than grindr already. I find it hard to believe tho, but hey, whatever.

I've had sexual partners who are not in BB or chems contact me for sex too. I really don't get why we're singling people with certain kinks with this generalisation! It's TOTALLY judgmental.

To be fair though aren't MOST people being judgemental on this thread in relation to whether it's right or wrong for people to meet up for sex?

I've had sexual partners who are not in BB or chems contact me for sex too. I really don't get why we're singling people with certain kinks with this generalisation! It's TOTALLY judgmental.
I had like that too, and I'm not saying the others are the only one too or that none of them care! I just said so because I think Kala was missunderstood and he didn't mean that. Or maybe because it's fun to give him a hard time every time he says anything, no matter what. Now that's offensive.

To be fair though aren't MOST people being judgemental on this thread in relation to whether it's right or wrong for people to meet up for sex?
Well yes, but justifiably judgemental on account of them risking the health the public at large vs saying that people who like ff are more likely to have sex at the minute is a bit different.

I don’t think it’s judgmental to judge people who are having sex during a lockdown because it affects us all.

Someone getting fisted does not make me stay home for a month.

I had like that too, and I'm not saying the others are the only one too or that none of them care! I just said so because I think Kala was missunderstood and he didn't mean that. Or maybe because it's fun to give him a hard time every time he says anything, no matter what. Now that's offensive.
I don't think I count as someone who 'gives Kala a hard time for whatever he says'. In this very case, it's a judgmental remark however you spin it.

Unprotected sex is hardly a kink (and if it is, so is pearl clutching).

I might add Take A Chance On Me to my grindr spotify tracks next time I'm on looking for sex with chewing gum on the floor.

It has nothing to do with Kala being Kala and everything to do with the statement. I'm sure Kala didn't mean to offend but it is shaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom