Sexual distancing

Sex?

• Total voters
I think the sex (or lack thereof) itself is not so much the problem for SOME QUEENS, as much as is the lack of VALIDATION. Some of the attention seeking behaviour on various platforms is quite... unbecoming. Spread holes. Workouts in jockstraps (btw, if you didn't post your home workout, did it happen? Asking for an existential crisis.) Clearly Gags was, typically, ahead of her time when she asked "Aren't you tired trying to fill that void?"

I think the sex (or lack thereof) itself is not so much the problem for SOME QUEENS, as much as is the lack of VALIDATION. Some of the attention seeking behaviour on various platforms is quite... unbecoming. Spread holes. Workouts in jockstraps (btw, if you didn't post your home workout, did it happen? Asking for an existential crisis.) Clearly Gags was, typically, ahead of her time when she asked "Aren't you tired trying to fill that void?"

I don't think that's limited to the gays though, I've seen a couple of girls suddenly posting a lot of tit/box heavy bikini shots too

The workouts in jockstraps in (empty) public gyms is quite something.

(Obv I’d never)
TBH I think doing it in public is more normal. It's more watching someone meticulously lay out their jock, take a picture of it, and then have their husband film an hour or so of exercises that strikes me as a little... odd.

Can you hook me up with the workouts? :)

I've been abstaining as I've been struck down with syphilis lately (thoughts and prayers appreciated), and also as Bristol's a bit of a hole (and NOT the good kind) in terms of locals so I can't exactly say temptation would be HIGH OTHERWISE

I certainly HAVE noticed that some of my more Kalashamed contacts back in London have still been AT IT during the pandemic, but then most of them barely have it together at the best of times anyway

Oh I definitely UNLEASHED the torso (in suitcase on M1) on Instagram the second day of lockdown :disco:

Not stooping as low as posting my workout sesh though (sweaty gymqueen is not a look I can pull off).

If that immunity passport idea actually gets implemented there's going to be a whole load of corona parties going off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom