Sexy Queen Bercow: THE POLL

Would you?

• Total voters
Please feel free to include details of what exactly you’d like to do to him (or have done to you BY him :horny:) if you rightly vote YES, with the sharing of explicit and perverted desires obviously appreciated. Extended essays à la @Jark will do very nicely :disco:

I'd love him to intermittently shout ORDER, ORDER IN THE HOUSE, mid lovemaking.

I see that @Whatevar is going straight on the naughty step

:enya:

Incidentally no mentions of the word MANCUNT are allowed thanks very much. Try to restrict yourselves to more poetic terms such as MINGE, SLIT or CRANNY

Look at him, FILTH.

dims

Plus I don't really get off on the idea of someone who has stuck it in Sally Bercow sticking it in me.

Tiny is so much better than tall. At least with tiny you have the illusion of power of some spurious nature, even if they are busy ruining your life and having it off with men they’ve met by the bananas in the Safeway, not that this is from personal bitter experience OBVIOUSLY

The translation is very confusing.

I’ve never bothered to learn Swedish as it’s a very tiny country which is highly unlikely to ever win the Eurovision again but I’m excited to learn that ‘The Best of Sexy Queen Bercow’ is out now on all formats with FREE nude pin-up :disco:

Unless you send Bercow, your chances of ever winning Eurovision again are much smaller than our. :evil:

these constant breaks during today's speaker election is killing my Parliament boner :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom