Shakespears Sister reunion

I have little interest in new Bananarama stuff I'm afraid (although naturally wish them nothing but very well), but OMG YAY at whatever Shakespear's Sister stuff is happening.

I’m just gutted I don’t have Glastonbury tickets this year- WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

But the SS stuff deserves its own thread. VERY excited.

Jean-Baptiste Mondino is also responsible for some of my favourite Madonna photos, thinking about it.

And JUST LIKE THAT they're on Graham Norton next week. :o

Getting on Graham Norton is quite the COUP.

But how FABULOUS! I’m so excited about this. New music and a tour seem a given but please please please for deluxe reissues too!

Oh Siobhan and Jacquie were chatting on Instagram and Siobhan suggested a guest appearance from Jacquie. It may have been a flippant comment but now I want it to happen. Keren Woodward possibly seething.

Ooh.

I'm not sure what I make of Shuv's NEW DO, but otherwise they look wonderful.

They really did make a right hash of the single version of Dirty Mind (and even Run Silent to a lesser extent) didn't they?

It seems they are continuing with the old dynamic with a song called C U Next Tuesday.

Cat Worship is a new (or unheard) one too I think.

£5 for P&P!

Anyway, deluxe edition ordered. The pre-sale lure is too much to ignore! *much excite*

£5 for P&P!

Anyway, deluxe edition ordered. The pre-sale lure is too much to ignore! *much excite*

Exact same here

I will be expecting Siobhan to hand deliver it personally

SHAKESPEAR'S SISTER TOP TEN FOR NO APPARENT REASON

1. The Trouble With Andre
2. You're History
3. Bitter Pill
4. Goodbye Cruel World
5. I Don't Care (Single Version)
6. Stay
7. Run Silent, Run Deep
8. Emotional Thing
9. Are We In Love Yet?
10.Heroine

LOON UP!

Do you prefer the album version of Goodbye Cruel World, then?

It sounds really muddy to me compared to the single version.

FYI you don’t need to purchase either of the cd”s to get the pre sale code

Under the SS banner there’s a little bit of text that says ‘no purchase necessary- click here’ and that gives you access to the code too.

Do you prefer the album version of Goodbye Cruel World, then?

It sounds really muddy to me compared to the single version.

No, the single version is my favourite but they aren’t different enough to warrant different placings in my chart- whereas the album version of “I Don’t Care” would be a fair few places lower.

I quite like the “muddiness” of the original to be honest- it feels grimier.

FYI you don’t need to purchase either of the cd”s to get the pre sale code

Under the SS banner there’s a little bit of text that says ‘no purchase necessary- click here’ and that gives you access to the code too.

I did spot that and then did nothing about it.

I’m looking at either the Liverpool or Manchester gigs on this one work diary permitting. Though the prospect of Jacquie joining them in London is appealing.

#3 is my favourite SS album though I imagine the setlist will have to be first two albums heavy. I doubt they’ll add The Older Sister into the setlist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom