Shakira - Don't Wait Up

Any love for the self titled album? I remember kind of liking it slightly at one stage. Might give it a relisten. La la love definitely falls into the unnecessary claptrap but fine category.

Any love for the self titled album? I remember kind of liking it slightly at one stage. Might give it a relisten. La la love definitely falls into the unnecessary claptrap but fine category.

There are some really great songs on there but it fails a bit as an entire collection. Empire is a STUNNER.

Love this so much :disco:

Those DELICIOUS MINIMAL ORGAN STABS! :disco:
The repetitive but complete earworm of a chorus! :disco:
The NEON SURFBOARD! :disco:

Best thing she's ever done, 11/10 :disco:

DON'T WAIT UP up!
Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

For every 10 good Shakira songs, there's a Waka Waka and a Don't Wait Up.

LA LA LALALA
LA LA LALALA
LA LA LALALA

I DARE YOU

I would QUITE EASILY do a Top 30 Shakira songs. I'd say 95% of the songs would be pre-2010 mind you.

I think I would struggle with a Top 30 consisting of POST 2010 Shakira
but then again, Antes de las 6, Sale El Sol, Empire, La Bicicleta, Clandestino, and maybe Toneladas or Amarillo would easily be in that list!

Two things: Not Me Enamore though, what a pile of rotten shit! First time I heard it I Was like, Fuck you Shakira and wasn't the self titled album just BLAND and boring?

Shakira top 11:

01 Don't Wait Up
02 Poem To A Horse
03 Las De La Intuicion
04 La Tortura
05 No
06 Eyes Like Yours (Ojos Así)
07 Men In This Town
08 Timor
09 Loba
10 Don't Bother
11 Empire

I have zero knowledge of her material pre-Laundry Service though, I should probably CORRECT that

1. Whenever Wherever
2. Hips Don't Lie
3. She Wolf
4. Chantaje
5. Loca
6. Rabiosa

#basic

Hips Don't Lie was however kind of ruined by my dad trying to get me to watch the video with him to talk about how hot Shakira is

Shakira top 11:

01 Don't Wait Up
02 Poem To A Horse
03 Las De La Intuicion
04 La Tortura
05 No
06 Eyes Like Yours (Ojos Así)
07 Men In This Town
08 Timor
09 Loba
10 Don't Bother
11 Empire

I have zero knowledge of her material pre-Laundry Service though, I should probably CORRECT that

SCREAMING!!!!!!11111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom