Shakira - Don't Wait Up

I can't wait for this annoying NFT fad to fuck off. In the meantime, get money $hakira

WTF is NFT?

A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable.
NFTs can be used to represent items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files. Access to any copy of the original file, however, is not restricted to the buyer of the NFT. While copies of these digital items are available for anyone to obtain, NFTs are tracked on blockchains to provide the owner with proof of ownership that is separate from copyright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that thing where you can buy ownership of a meme for silly money?

They do music now too?

*old*

They even do FASHION now hun! :disco: though what is the point of owning a pair of Gucci sandals worth $2,000 for your "digital closet" beats me :manson:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
it's actually fucking CHRONIC for the environment as well. one NFT sale is equivalent to the production of 68 vinyls or something mad.

How does it WORK?

I keep reading about how Bitcoin is awful for the environment too. I thought the whole point was that it's all IMAGINARY?

I miss the good old days when pop stars just sold music and Oreos and Champagne

"Let me fuck up the environment with something you can't physically own instead of producing vinyl, CD's or cassettes, but make it WORSE"

Last edited:
none of this would be happening if you gays wouldn't have abandoned Don't Wait Up 5 minutes after it was released and now bitch is serving us expensive, hazardous, Earth-destroying MEMES.

oh my, they remind me of those Heavy Metal comic books my straight brother used to buy :D

16207.jpg
5b3ca30a7fbc76afbe8bbb7a22cf40bd.jpg

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom