Shakira & Ozuna - Monotonía

Unimpressed Disneyland GIF

Gays, this is her break-up song about Piqué. She's FINALLY put to use her skills onto something MEANINGFUL and not RANDOM TIKTOK MEMES. It's fucking incredible and it sounds like old and new Shakira at the same time :disco:

Gays, this is her break-up song about Piqué. She's FINALLY put to use her skills onto something MEANINGFUL and not RANDOM TIKTOK MEMES. It's fucking incredible and it sounds like old and new Shakira at the same time :disco:
mostly it just sounds like most of her other collab singles in the last seven-ish years. I'm not getting NEW SHAKIRA from it.

Don't let our hatred for PIQUE blind us from the fact it's a SHIT SONG And the old Shakira we've all longed for is well DEAD :D

I give up. *Sings Don't you worry at a graveyard*

This thread needs less LATIN MUSIC DILETTANTES and more @Pipo .

I'm sorry but, BACHATA? Can't she pick up a fucking guitar again and be angry and grow out rastas? Just once? :shy: I'm not feeling it Peekaboo (YET)

omg La Bicicleta, completely forgot about that, it was fun for 5 minutes and then gone.

I'm sorry but, BACHATA? Can't she pick up a fucking guitar again and be angry and grow out rastas? Just once? :shy: I'm not feeling it Peekaboo (YET)

omg La Bicicleta, completely forgot about that, it was fun for 5 minutes and then gone.
Rastas are now CULTURAL APPROPRIATION Pipo. What is this the NINETIES?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom