Shakira - Te Felicito (actually not awful!)

Shakira always makes me wonder, WHY?

Rauw Alejandro is kind of a big deal in streaming so I sort of understand why, however, Shakira sis, what the fuck are you doing??

CHANTAJE was the last time I was interested in har

Which actually was apparently her most recent studio effart!

CHANTAJE was the last time I was interested in har

oh yes! Chantaje paired with Clandestino were her last truly hot bangers before she lost interest, in fact, everything that has followed (Maybe except Perro Fiel) has been cheap throwaway shite!

*goat sound* AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAA you're looking for
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you're looking FOR
*cue will.I.am mumbling some crap about a girl with big booty and tits*
:gross:

again, Shaki dear..........WHY? You're already minted. Why not put out a decent collection of songs? Why established singers/artists don't want to make music anymore?

WTF is this shit it looks awful

Nick looks HOT though. Speaking of, bless his pants to be honest; he seems to be a nice guy and he DOES make an effort constantly putting out music but sadly no one gives a shit! :basil:

she has split from Gérard Pique after apparently catching him cheating. apparently he's out every night partying with some 22 year old footballer. midlife crisis ahoy!

Come on SHAKI get on the phone to Maluma baby and give us something like this again (aka last time I was interested in anything she did)

she has split from Gérard Pique after apparently catching him cheating. apparently he's out every night partying with some 22 year old footballer. midlife crisis ahoy!

I hope she's got her girls around her (Gordon Brown, wild boars) for support.

It's amazing how the BEP have the ability to get progressively WORSE each passing year. Girl Like Me was absolutely horrific despite being quite the viral hit, but the lyrics for this one! It's like they used an AI software to rewrite a poor imitation of I Gotta Feeling.

lol @ some posters disregarding Shakira's ICONIC discography (pre-2017) but I guess some people would settle instead for someone who has a couple of Lady Gaga rejects under her belt.

Shaki has been phoning it in for at least 5 years I KNOW but I also know she has another Oral Fixation (or at least another She Wolf) in her and her recent break up will no doubt help. Shakira is miles better than Jennifer Lopez and I will die on this hill alone.

It's amazing how the BEP have the ability to get progressively WORSE each passing year. Girl Like Me was absolutely horrific despite being quite the viral hit, but the lyrics for this one! It's like they used an AI software to rewrite a poor imitation of I Gotta Feeling.
I loved how terrible Girl Like Me was

Shaki has been phoning it in for at least 5 years I KNOW but I also know she has another Oral Fixation (or at least another She Wolf) in her
:D based on what? all evidence suggests she does NOT

I actually can't think of anyone else in her shoes who had it and lost it to this degree. Laundry Service, Oral Fixation and She Wolf are all among the defining albums of my youth. she was a fucking phenomenal artist in the true sense of the word!

but listen to Ojos Asi, Don't Bother or Timor, Underneath Your Clothes, La Tortura, Men In This Town... that woman does not exist anymore. sad. thinking the divorce will bring it back is like waiting for Madonna's dad to die for that one last great ballad that's never coming (she'll go to the funeral with her grills on).

this-is-getting-good-eating.gif

:D based on what? all evidence suggests she does NOT

I actually can't think of anyone else in her shoes who had it and lost it to this degree. Laundry Service, Oral Fixation and She Wolf are all among the defining albums of my youth. she was a fucking phenomenal artist in the true sense of the word!

but listen to Ojos Asi, Don't Bother or Timor, Underneath Your Clothes, La Tortura, Men In This Town... that woman does not exist anymore. sad. thinking the divorce will bring it back is like waiting for Madonna's dad to die for that one last great ballad that's never coming (she'll go to the funeral with her grills on).
Hard disagree.

Can't really especulate about the divorce but Shakira has been a singer-songwriter since she was a preteen. It's clearly a talent of hers that she's decided not to flex recently for whatever reasons. But she totally has it in her if she would like to.

Shaki has been phoning it in for at least 5 years I KNOW but I also know she has another Oral Fixation (or at least another She Wolf) in her and her recent break up will no doubt help. Shakira is miles better than Jennifer Lopez and I will die on this hill alone.
Shakira reading your post:
monkey-with-money-happy-withmoney.gif

Hard disagree.

Can't really especulate about the divorce but Shakira has been a singer-songwriter since she was a preteen. It's clearly a talent of hers that she's decided not to flex recently for whatever reasons. But she totally has it in her if she would like to.

and even if she doesn't have it in her anymore, she surely has a shit load of demos and left over tracks she could just update them with new production and brand them as new material; everything would be forgiven (especially Girl Like Me and Don't Wait Up).

I'm really not bothered about whether Shakira is talented or not (I mean, she clearly is)

We really need to all be focusing on how much of a DISASTER that song is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom