Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a classic but I prefer "Man!" of the obvious ones and "When" of the deeper cuts.

Okay so youā€™re Brad Pitt?

Not one of the best on the album but I do like it. A bit novelty but who cares

Don't Be Stupid and Love Gets Me Every Time are EVERYTHING

Anyway i love this song so very much, original '97 version, and Come On Over is obviously the greatest album of the 90s.

Itā€™s obviously great but I have no desire to ever hear it again. More than once every two years.

Other assorted thoughts:

- the UK Dance Mix > the original US version, I remember being SHOCKED when I first heard the latter, it felt so slow

- she's serving Fran Drescher/high drag in the video so it's no wonder that I feel this is the peak of her (really quite astounding and very mesmering) beauty

- I can't believe you kiss your cock at night

In attention deficit news, I donā€˜t think Iā€˜ve ever seen the video before today, much less knowing what she even looks like :)

I remember hearing the original album version on headphones and the ad-libbed ā€œWHATEVER!ā€ scared the shit out of me :D

Shania Twain Whatever GIF

I can't remember the name of the music channel (I was thinking The Box or The Vault) where the phone numbers to call for their selection displayed... but anyway, this song reminds me of this very special pop era. What a summer it was. When is my Shania favourite, but this is what made that album run rings around everyone in my opinion.

In attention deficit news, I donā€˜t think Iā€˜ve ever seen the video before today, much less knowing what she even looks like :)

Zu, how did you last through 99/00 without even a passing glimpse of Shania :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom