Should I post my Madonna top 50?

Do you want to know what Suedey's top 50 Madonna songs are?

• Total voters
YES THIS IS A POLL

Seriously though I have a reputation for starting lists and not finishing them (look it up) but I do have some time on my hands at the moment when I'm not working so I think I can do this.

It won't be a sync listen (unless there's appetite for that!?) but there'll be some write-ups that will range from the informative to the zany.

I'll only do it if there is appetite for it. There's no point posting in an echo chamber.

Yes please! Love a top fifty countdown and I’ve started to re-listen to her a bit lately so this would be right up my alley :disco:

Oh I think mine will just be a list. I’m not sure moopy can stomach two Madonna countdowns in the same year :D

Yes but only if if can share my list after for comparison purposes :disco:

Oddly I was reading old ‘top 50/100’ countdowns the other day (I’m that bored) and I swear you haven’t yet finished your last Madge one :D

Oddly I was reading old ‘top 50/100’ countdowns the other day (I’m that bored) and I swear you haven’t yet finished your last Madge one :D

Really!! Maybe I did a couple. I remember doing one once and I must have reached the end because I had Take A Bow at number 2 or something and everyone went apeshit :D

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/right-its-time-to-update-my-madonna-top-50.55847/page-5

Literally only 8 to go!

I also just realised that none of the poll options was 'No' :D
tumblr_mcf6cwYksN1rfduvxo1_250.gif

It's a cute thought, but for an artisté like Mariah, it is scientifically impossible to choose her 50 most gagworthy moments. It's better to work with a more limited oeuvre... which is why a Marge 50 is perfect.

One can always rely on the lambs to bring in the cattiness. I look forward to more of this when I post my top 50. Oh, and Lou.....

RapidWholeAnemonecrab-max-1mb.gif

Thank you for responding to the @. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist.

I screamed.

One of the things I hate from the WokeMoopy era is how you can't pit two iconic females against one another anymore. Personally, I plan to bring Mariah, Whitney, Janice and even Paula with me to Suedey's Marge 50 soirée, even without an RSVP.

YES THIS IS A POLL

Seriously though I have a reputation for starting lists and not finishing them (look it up) but I do have some time on my hands at the moment when I'm not working so I think I can do this.

It won't be a sync listen (unless there's appetite for that!?) but there'll be some write-ups that will range from the informative to the zany.

I'll only do it if there is appetite for it. There's no point posting in an echo chamber.
What would @Jark do?:side-eye:

start the thread and threaten to the begin the countdown but then forget all about it until @OutSynk bumps it three years later to expose what a dreadfully incompetent human being and homosexual chat lounge contributor I am, probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom