Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
In development for Disney+ with Whoopi onboard!

They'd better not ignore Back In The Habit :kim:

When? What? WHERE?

More info please dUb you little tease.

I wonder if a general Disney+ thread would be a winner, given the absolute LUDICROUS SHIT-TON of stuff they've announced over the past day or so :o

Reactions: dUb
When? What? WHERE?

More info please dUb you little tease.
There isn't much/any more! Just announced in the glut of Disney revelations. I'd say it'll be 2022 on Disney+

The thing that really made Sister Act (that the second film forgot) was the ensemble of old nuns who made up the choir (who are all dead now). They didn’t have names - except Queen Alma of Check Your Battery fame - but collectively added to the film in a major way. They got shunted into a one song role in the second film

It’s reeeeeeally good in my opinion. Several fabulous songs

I was meant to go and see the touring production with Lesley Joseph in Edinburgh back in October but couldn’t go in the end. I will make sure I see it eventually.

It’s really good! I saw it with Leslie, Jennifer Saunders when it first came to Manchester. Brilliant musical.

I completely disagree about Sister Act 2 though, I much prefer it and is one of my favourite ever films

It’s really good! I saw it with Leslie, Jennifer Saunders when it first came to Manchester. Brilliant musical.

I completely disagree about Sister Act 2 though, I much prefer it and is one of my favourite ever films

I loved them both so much. The films are iconic now, and every time I find them getting played on a Sunday afternoon I always find myself watching it from beginning to end. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom