Slag Wars: The Next (Cock) Destroyer

I skipped through the first episode. barely an arse cheek!

I'm really struggling to maintain national pride when the Aberdonian is giving me major Scottish Cringe.

The runway looks are amazing, Kane as a SEXY LATEX BABY is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

It does feel like Rebecca and Sophie were told the contestants weren't bringing enough drama, so had to create some themselves :D

Sophie genuinely distressed about sending someone home.

Bringing the drama.

RIP Cock Destroyers

Sophie crawling through the gravel past the contestants' LEGS to avoid having to send someone home :D While wearing skin tight PVC obviously

I hope they said something along the lines of AL FUCK AB'DAE :D

I'm not fluent in the region, but can't get enough of the feral patter.
His accent was reminiscent of Scotland's #1 Male Barbie and I definitely cringed at him a bit, but he actually came across as quite sweet as the episode went on - out of all the contestants he seems the most like he's just a FAN and is mainly there to meet the two girls.

His accent was reminiscent of Scotland's #1 Male Barbie and I definitely cringed at him a bit, but he actually came across as quite sweet as the episode went on - out of all the contestants he seems the most like he's just a FAN and is mainly there to meet the two girls.
It also helps that he has the most achievable body type of the ones I fancy.

It also helps that he has the most achievable body type of the ones I fancy.
He was a bit of a throwback to the days when "having a good body" on the gay scene just meant not being fat (I never attained this during that stage of my life :()

I'm now expecting the voice of River City Roisin regardless of where she's even from :)

Reactions: COB
Although Sophie is hamming it up there she genuinely seems lovely on her socials, Rebecca too actually.

Although Sophie is hamming it up there she genuinely seems lovely on her socials, Rebecca too actually.

They both seem like genuinely lovely people. Rebecca is very SAVVY as well - she knows exactly what she is doing.

A podcast I was listening to recently were chatting about the fact that the both of them would almost defs be on Celeb BB were it still on which is ENOUGH REASON to bring it back.

I love how after she sobs "I just don't want you to be in the bottom" it cuts to actual bottoms only too happy to be picked for it.

So do you need to pay to watch this?

@Rula Lenska I'm sorry to @ you for such grim smut, but are you partial to this at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom