Sluta aldrig gå vs Alla mina sorger

Sluta aldrig sorger?

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Two schlagerdivas enter... and two leave with nothing to show but bruised egos and a slight boost in Spotify streams. :(

Unthinkably, I think I actually prefer Sonja. Linda's song was genuinely very weak, hard as she tried to sell it...

Neither were particularly good.

Team Sonja all the way, only because I despise her a little less than Linda.Bonus point to Sonja for transforming into Jesus at the end of her performance.

I LOVE Linda, I really do, but Alla mina sorger is by far her worst attempt at MF. She tried to sell it as much as she could but it disappointed everyone. The song is just basic as fuck and was not the schlager stomper we all wanted.

In contrast, I don't think anyone really expected much of Sonja, and while she did not stray too far from her usual style, she delivered a good performance of a lovely song, with really sweet lyrics. It came across as genuine and heartfelt and classy and most of all not desperate.

I liked Sonja's performance very much but I haven't really given the song a go since her semi. I've gotten over the initial disappointment and played Alla mina sorger quite a bit, so while not a fair comparison I am TEAM LINDA (despite being in agreement that it is her worst entry).

I LOVE Linda, I really do, but Alla mina sorger is by far her worst attempt at MF. She tried to sell it as much as she could but it disappointed everyone. The song is just basic as fuck and was not the schlager stomper we all wanted.

In contrast, I don't think anyone really expected much of Sonja, and while she did not stray too far from her usual style, she delivered a good performance of a lovely song, with really sweet lyrics. It came across as genuine and heartfelt and classy and most of all not desperate.
I think Kala's expressed my exact thoughts.

Speaking of massive disappointments, for the life of me I couldn't remember what the non-Felix AC-er was that kept Sonja down in 5th until I checked.

Better luck next time Malou.

Sonja's is already sounding like a classic. Linda's, while I like it, is not.

I like both a lot but Sonja’s staging was just incredible, and the song is now in my top 3 of the year. Could not be more of a grower, dictionary DEFINITION.

Linda’s song did not disappoint me nor did her performance. I do think the structure of the song is not competitive at all and if you don’t understand the lyrics then I could see how it wouldn’t appeal as it is essentially one long diary entry. Had it been sold to the fanz as a mid tempo pop song with its heart on its sleeve rather than an all-out schlager I think it would have been better received.

Based on that very classy jump at the end of the song, the level of transparent desperation and absolutely nothing else whatsoever, I’m TEAM BENGTZING

Neither is something I'll be revisiting an awful lot, but Sluta aldrig gå is a much better demonstration of what the artist does best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom