Smash Into Pieces - Six Feet Under

Rate it

• Total voters

Hak

User
Possibly the best rock effort in Melodifestivalen history and now STREAMING SENSATION Six Feet Under.

The song is about the band's lead singer Chris Adam's bout with depression:
- It's basically about my darkest time in life when I went through a pretty deep depression and how I felt when I thought everything was hopeless and there was no change. We as a band want to enter the competition with a positive touch on the whole thing and if you are willing to do the work, you can get back and make an even better version of yourself, to get through. You can get out of difficult things if you work a little and believe in yourself, says Chris Adam.

Last edited:
I always enjoy the schlager rock at MF (Til Our Days Are Over last year was FANTASTIC) but Dead By April, Yohio etc always felt contrived.

This, however, is next level shit-the-bed amazing; easily one of my favourite ever MF songs.

• Care
Reactions: Hak
I don't think this is the year, as 2023 is already looking rather BAND HEAVY - but I'd love love love Sweden to send something like this, or indeed this lot, in the future as a break from usual programming. Similar to how I'd love them to properly get their JOIK on one year too.

That said, as someone who has suffered a lot of loss in my life - Six Feet Under is perhaps a bit TOO DARK for what I'd want from a Eurovision entry. So lighten it up just a tad guys and smash into 2024 with another entry please boys :disco:

I've been a fan ever since I entered them into Tischvision two years ago.

This only gets a ten from me though as the chorus isn't quite there for me; it's no Stormbringer after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom