Solo Spice sales totals 2020

Here's what I wrote!

Hi beb,

Hope you're well - I was just emailing to find out if there's any prospect of Victoria's missing music (This Groove/Let Your Head Go) finding its way to Spotify. A group of Spice Girls fans online are pretty keen to make it happen, but I understand that Moody owns the rights so I wondered if you could shed any light on the possibility of this. 17 years have passed, somehow, but we haven't forgotten these 2 brilliant tracks...

Thanks very much,
VB stan 4ever xo

You do know Victoria owns 75% of the rights for Moody Productions and she is the ONE blocking these from Spotify?

@VoR How did you manage to see the total streams for all tracks BTW? I can only see the top five/five featured on mine.

On desktop if you hover over the bars beside the track duration you can see da playz

Here's what I wrote!

Hi beb,

Hope you're well - I was just emailing to find out if there's any prospect of Victoria's missing music (This Groove/Let Your Head Go) finding its way to Spotify. A group of Spice Girls fans online are pretty keen to make it happen, but I understand that Moody owns the rights so I wondered if you could shed any light on the possibility of this. 17 years have passed, somehow, but we haven't forgotten these 2 brilliant tracks...

Thanks very much,
VB stan 4ever xo

this :D

So their last charting solo single was in 2013? :(

By the time Emma and Mel C released new solo material the charts were already a mess and streaming started to play a big part of being able to chart.
If they already struggled when it came to sales, streaming sealed their fate :(

In fact, as a group they're not a very strong force on Spotify; 9.6 million monthly listeners which is not necessarily bad when you compare it to other girl bands:
21.258 Little Mix
8.635 Fifth Harmony
3.139 Sugababes
2.366 Atomic Kitten
1.812 The Saturdays
1.728 All Saints
1.489 Girls Aloud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom