Songs that almost went to Britney

Had no idea any of these were meant to be for Britney.
I think the one I was most surprised of is Milkshake and the one I don't understand is King of my Castle, wasn't Wamdue Project the ones who wrote it and performed it first?
Not sure I got the La Isla Bonita connection either.

'Peekaboo', 'Milkshake' and 'Sweet Dreams (My LA Ex)' absolutely slap. She missed out.

Had no idea any of these were meant to be for Britney.
I think the one I was most surprised of is Milkshake and the one I don't understand is King of my Castle, wasn't Wamdue Project the ones who wrote it and performed it first?
Not sure I got the La Isla Bonita connection either.

Britney was meant to be on the Shayne Ward version, but despite recording the vocals, didn't end up being on it.

I feel like Milkshake works better as a Kelis song than a Britney song. Sweet Dreams I think could be by Rachel or Britney and it wouldn’t have made that much of a difference

I have an irrational fondness for "Me Against the Music" but I think we can all agree "Sweet Dreams..." would have made the better lead single followed by "Toxic" then "Everytime".

Madame Masochist BRM submitted this to camp B, but I highly doubt it was even listened to (however, I'm sure camp Kylie will get back to her on Satellites any day now!)

It's hard to imagine her catalogue being more iconic, and then you think about it containing Sweet Dreams My LA Ex, Telephone and Milkshake :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom