Sonic The Hedgehog

COB

The ⭐ 👹
The trailer is out tomorrow, but here's a sneak peek at Jim Carrey in the role he was clearly born to play:

I honestly can't wait to see this, from the leaks so far (such as this look at Sonic himself) it looks genuinely bizarre and I'm expecting a hot mess :D

Ugh!!! The whole thing looks like it needs to be flamethrowered

I’m sure it’ll justify another terrible game as a movie spinoff too

The sheer HORROR of the whole thing.

The redesign of Sonic is, in itself, an atrocity and really quite inexplicable. The muscly legs, the EYES...

I’ve never thought of him as NUDE, but for some reason looking at that photo I CAN’T NOT

Yes it’s weird that he always had one continuous eyeball, but at least I was used to it

Unless -
116998.jpg

:o:o:o

Surprisingly I think Sonic is not the worst thing about this

Does Jim Carrey really need money this much? Sonic isn’t the only thing that should’ve been left in the 90s

Sorry but if James Marsden didn’t learn anything from Hop he deserves everything he gets quite frankly.

The director has responded to the criticism:

I wonder how many changes they can actually make this late in production? November isn't that far away for a film with so much CGI :o

Why don’t they just quietly forget this ever happened

My friend is doing the visual promo for the movie and said that the request for them to work on the movie appeared long before Sonic was attached to it.

So essentially the movie script is/was just a generic live-action/animated hybrid and Sonic was picked as the “star” much later on.

Delayed!

Just misses Oscar season sadly, but on the plus side it's now the perfect film for you and your Valentine :love:

My mate says the character model is now closer to Sonic Adventure but still no confirmation on whether there’s one eye or two :(

So this actually ended up being sort of quite DECENT for what it was :o It also made lots and lots of money so of course a sequel is on the way:

This sort of cheap nostalgic pandering really SHOULDN'T work on me, but... Emerald Hill music :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom