Sophie Ellis-Bextor x Wuh-Oh - Hypnotized

Jark

User
new single produced by Sega Bodega (!) and Wuh-Oh. unclear if it's the new album's first single or a standalone, but it's coming #soon :disco:

Was going to say I love this song but then realised it’s Synchronised I’m thinking off. Haven’t heard this one yet.

You'd hope this is the first single from an album but she was recording with Ed Harcourt for that as usual.

Hypnotised seems as though it will be very good from the live version, though it sounds like she sings 'hypnotise-zed' which is slightly annoying.

Discotized SEB is always a treat. I like the breathless live version a lot. Her face at around 1:34 :disco:

This sounds great, I can't wait to hear the studio version! I'm particularly pleased for Wuh-Oh who is my friend's little brother, he deserves this :disco:

this is out TOMORROW :disco:

Screenshot-2022-07-05-18-31-42-93-1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9-2.jpg

Last edited:
SEB’s voice is perfect for this - the slightly demented, rising inflection.

the way the melody rises and falls is vaguely ludicrous and quite enjoyable. the disco strings are also :disco:

Imagine something like this as the 2023 UK Eurovision entry on home soil. :love: A leftfield BANGER.

:Douze:

This is even better than it sounded from the live clip, and I am now embracing the ZED :disco:

Reactions: COB
This is absolutely brilliant, I've had it on repeat all afternoon. It really puts me in mind of the Make A Scene album, which is obviously the highest compliment there is when it comes to our Soph :disco:

The more I listen to this, the more it sounds like a distant cousin of Can't Get You Out Of My Head, just a few BPM faster. :disco:

Imagine something like this as the 2023 UK Eurovision entry on home soil. :love: A leftfield BANGER.

:Douze:
One of the first things that came to mind. Would be perfect (6 televote points)

Looking fabulous in this video clip:

Also seems that doing all those shows with Steps has rubbed off in the form of a dance routine!

Oh this is fabulous.

I love that extra syllable in Hypnotized. Alanis would approve.

This alternative version by Sega Bodega was released the other day, also:

I'm personally hypnoti-zed by how she looks in that clip

What a fabulous song

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom