Sorry Octy, here’s Saturday

I really needed a lay in- I’m exhausted- but woke at 6 after a night of thinking about work and having dreams about all of my friends hating me. RESTFUL :D

I woke up at 7 despite struggling to get up all week and not falling asleep until 1ish.

I now have a conundrum. I have been quite ill and struggling to recover. However one of my best mates is in town and I really should go and drink at least half a bottle of gin, which would let's face it be fun.

Continue recovering or get twatted?

I woke up at 7 despite struggling to get up all week and not falling asleep until 1ish.

I now have a conundrum. I have been quite ill and struggling to recover. However one of my best mates is in town and I really should go and drink at least half a bottle of gin, which would let's face it be fun.

Recover. If you're already struggling, then you really should sort yourself out.

Get twatted. Don't listen to sober uncle Sheena.

I am the FIRST person to suggest "pickling" a cold (as I texted someone only this morning) but he's been PROPERLY ILL for a while now and said he's STRUGGLING. Given our Ag's HEALTH ISSUES GENERALLY, it's probably quite a good idea to be sensible.

GOD I HATE MYSELF FOR TYPING THAT BUT IT'S TRUE

719oWSwK50L._SL1353_.jpg

BUY

Explain yr not so well and have a couple.

I’d say I can only stop for an hour because I’m still not right and gauge how I feel after that. That way you’ve got an out if you don’t feel up to it, and you’ll be in the good books if you do decide to stop out longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom