South Park

VoR

Take it or leave it
11 seasons in and still chugging along, although it seems to have been replaced in many peoples affections by Family Guy. It's admittedly patchy, but on form I actually think it's still the funnier, more intelligent show.

Last nights triple bill on paramount is one of the funniest 90 minutes of TV I've ever seen. :D

"More Crap" is a briliant episode!!, even though I love U2, I was cracking up all the way through.

I adore it and totally agree VoR, it is far better than Family Guy!!

Cartman is such an obnoxious little shit, I love him! Hahaha!

It's one of the bestest programmes ever made! THey need to keep churning out those box sets! I'm glad they finally saw sense and released some news ones just before xmas! (although I am yet to get them...)

I haven't really seen it since about series 4. The box sets used to be far too expensive, but I see they are re-releasing them now, and they need to catch up too!

The best episode ever is "Scott Tenorman Must Die", although I say this every time we have a South Park topic, because it's SO TRUE

The best episode ever is "Scott Tenorman Must Die", although I say this every time we have a South Park topic, because it's SO TRUE
That is so brilliant, Cartman's BEST EVER moment.

"Hahahahaha!!, I made you eat your parents!!".

GENIUS.

Oh yea, is that the one where Cartman buys pubes from him? brilliant!

Well pleasingly they are pressing on with the box sets. Frankly it's ridiculous they've taken so long to get them out.

I noticed before Xmas they released Seasons 1, 2 and 5 (!) .. happily it seems they have lost the crazy and are releasing 3, 4, and 6 next month to get it straightened out

One of my favourites is the Dog Whisperer one with Supernanny and Nanny 911. I think it's called Tsst. Cartman begging for the fried chicken - priceless :D. I also loved the Warcraft one but that's just cos I'm a warcraft widow so I could relate to them all sitting round discussing tactics. How do you kill that which has no life?

You THINK you've got it ALL WORKED out... You don't know NUFFIN NUFFIN!

After putting on Season 1 for the first time in a few years, I'm finding it hard to judge Family Guy as a series as a whole. It's practically a different show now to then.

I found the first seasons too tame (with hindsight), and I'm struggling with the latest episodes, they're just too MUCH. I like Family Guy, but as far as my personal tastes go, i think it hit its stride in season 3/4 and is losing its appeal with me now.

South Park is SO FRUSTRATING as a tv programme

When it is on the ball its amazing, but it has so many shitty episodes too which ruin it. The recent easter bunny episode was utterly fuck-awful, up there with Manbearpig and the Russell Crowe episode in the South Park hall of shame

But when its great its amazing. The woodland critters episode for example was fantastic, and anything with Mr/Mrs Garrison usually hits the spot. I wish they would get it right a bit more often though

But when its great its amazing. The woodland critters episode for example was fantastic, and anything with Mr/Mrs Garrison usually hits the spot. I wish they would get it right a bit more often though

The woodland critturs made a comeback in last nights triple-bill! The gang travel to imaginationland and get involved in an epic struggle between the good imaginary creatures and the evil ones.

The woodland critturs rape Kurt Russel and mutilate Strawberry Shortcake. :D

INCIDENTALLY, have any of you lot watched Drawn Together? Feels like it would be RIGHT up Moopy's alley

I've seen trailers for that and thought it looked good.

"Bullies are people who HATE themselves
Abused at age six or MOLESTED at twelve" :D

I LOVE it. I put it 2nd to Futurama .. I dont know how much it's been shown on TV though, it certainly will never have the exposure South Park and Family Guy are having

I rediscovered Daria online the other day

Now THAT is how you do a high quality animated show. The characters are awesome. Arguably never jumped the shark either, despite the stuff about Daria's boyfriend

Its an old tv show..Their are a lot of episodes of this show..But my favorite are:-
Super Fun Time
Imaginationland Episode II
Lice Capades and
Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow...
I have many episodes downloaded from the internet...you can also download them..:o:wired::basil::confused:
Download South Park Episodes For Free

Last edited:
I've been watching this on Sky this week, and it really is WELL ANNOYING. When South Park is on form is so brilliant and probably one of the best things on TV, and then they go and do a duff episode like the Towlie/Oprah one which as a non-US resident pretty much meant NOTHING to me.

I do however like that they are not afraid to develop characters, introduce new ones and kill off temporary characters/stale ones. Issac Hayes leaving in retrospect was probably a GREAT THING as Chef was a bit whiffy. They seem to be reluctant to over-use characters also which works very well. The Simpsons could really do with learning from this quite badly.

I bought the Season 7 box set last week :D That Christopher Reeve episode where Gene Hack-MAN is his nemesis and Jimmy and Timmy join The Krips is genius. Reeve eating foetuses is Stevie Nicks-esque.

Last edited:
Some of my favorites are:

Scott Tenorman Must Die
Pinkeye
Rainforest Schmainforest
Casa Bonita

And there are tons more I'm forgetting. In the end though, I still prefer Family Guy, purely based on the fact that it never gets old for me.

I've never been able to watch the same episode of Family Guy twice. I fully agree with the Cartoon Wars episode of South Park and everything they had to say on the matter.

I don't even know where to start with favourite South Park episodes. There are loads of great ones (and I've probably only seen about half of the total amount)

Any involving Stan's awful sister, Mr/Mrs Garrison, Woodland Critters, Butters, Kyles Mom or Cartman being insane are generally quite wonderful. I really loved the Jennifer Lopez episode off the top of my head, but thats WELL OBVIOUS. The school nurse/foetus from season two is ALWAYS comedy gold also. I wish she had become a regular.

200px-2051.jpg

I've never been able to watch the same episode of Family Guy twice. I fully agree with the Cartoon Wars episode of South Park and everything they had to say on the matter.

I was gutted when it got to the end of part one of Cartoon Wars at it turned out to be a cliffhanger (well a South Park cliffhanger). Stupid Sky were showing the episodes out of synch and I had to watch it online. :(

Cartoon Wars was really great however. The social commentary was spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom