Vote for your winner(s)

• Varry Brava - "Raffaella"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xeinn - "Eco"

• Blanca Paloma - "Secreto del agua"

• Total voters
Obviously I'm now investigating the alternatives which were on offer and this still looks and sounds like a collective nervous breakdown (I've obviously voted for less :disco:) but is that supposed to be a GIGANTIC BOOB behind them? :D:disco:

Obviously I'm now investigating the alternatives which were on offer and this still looks and sounds like a collective nervous breakdown (I've obviously voted for less :disco:) but is that supposed to be a GIGANTIC BOOB behind them? :D:disco:

FUCK YOU

Back on topic, Chanel performs tonight (or tomorrow, not sure) in the Barcelona Preparty, with some other ESC artists, and Jamala is gonna be there, that's going to be very emotional.

Back on topic, Chanel performs tonight (or tomorrow, not sure) in the Barcelona Preparty, with some other ESC artists, and Jamala is gonna be there, that's going to be very emotional.
As long as Channel doesn't force Jamala to pose for a selfie like that other scrote* did

*Not calling Channel a scrote obviously :)

I realise that I might have been a little harsh earlier and even though I don’t really know him from busty Angela, was @Soldi really at death’s door or is the dreadful little scamp ATTENTION SEEKING?
They thought I had SEPSIS :D (But it wasn’t, I’m FINE so FIRE AWAY LOVE :disco:)

What?! At what point was Soldi nearly dying? I always miss all the dramas. Glad you're ok. x
They only THOUGHT he had sepsis. The dirty little pig is almost certainly back home arse high, pissed silly on Bacardy and parading his “ring doughnut” with the door on the latch :disco:

If not he does have my sympathy because I’m not one of these lounge psychopaths :)

BOOTY HYPNOTIC MAKE YOU WANT MORE-MORE-MORE-MORE-MORE

Dog Dancing GIF by LifeLine Animal Project

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom