Vote for your winner(s)

• Varry Brava - "Raffaella"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xeinn - "Eco"

• Blanca Paloma - "Secreto del agua"

• Total voters

I’m sure it will give Spain its first 100+ points in 20+ years but I don’t think it’s THAT much better than the National Final performance.

Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to work anymore either.

I still think that this wasn't the best song of the Spanish NF but what she does with it and the way she sells it deserve an award.
I've lost count of how many times I've watched it, she is excellent.
It's definitely better than the dross Spain has served us with for some years now.
But I still don't understand why the sped up the rhythm of the song with all these breakdowns. Chanel sounds out of breath most of the time. She was just fine with the sultry style it had before and it was way sexier I think.

When they suddenly play some unexpected songs or favourites you don't hear anywhere is something else, I experienced that in Manchester and almost cried. :redface:

When they suddenly play some unexpected songs or favourites you don't hear anywhere is something else, I experienced that in Manchester and almost cried. :redface:
It’s Wunderbar in Gran Canaria they have Monday and Friday nights dedicated to Eurovision. They played some weird stuff from the 50th celebration and Mans and Petra semi final interval act from 2016. So fun! Where in Manchester did you get that?

Once you get past the 'So Eurovision is a BIG SONG CONTEST' intro, this is pretty interesting.

Reactions: dUb
I guess it was the highest score for a Spanish entry? By a lot
I mean we don’t need to get into the technicalities of point inflation over the years and double points these days

I was quite :eyes: at how groundbreaking he thought it was. I mean it was amazingly executed, but…

Latin tit-shaker, for Eurovision?

Meryl Streep Florals For Spring GIF

Well it’s nice to know the reason they use stand-ins.

I just thought she was a LAZY BITCH

Still non the wiser as to how they made history.

I generally struggle with anything Eurovision related made primarily for an American audience.

Oh and like all good YouTubers he of course had to do something nice and film the reaction :D

The entry would be nowhere NEAR what it was without that choreographer

I don’t THINK anyone is saying the choreographer wasn’t important.

But let’s just say nobody needs to tell him that :D

I did :eyes: when he was saying they were doing something that had never been done at Eurovision before, but he freely admitted that he had barely seen any Eurovision. I guess he hadn’t researched as far back as 2019

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom