Vote for your winner(s)

• Varry Brava - "Raffaella"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xeinn - "Eco"

• Blanca Paloma - "Secreto del agua"

• Total voters
Any sign of a running order for tomorrow yet?

EDIT: Never mind here it is!
A21D910F-8EFF-4836-A52A-9E02845BE2CA.jpeg

Hilarious that the two favourites the juries buried have been stuck on first. :D

Oh wait it was a random draw apparently (although I’m sure @Alla will have a thing or two to say about THAT).

Anyway I’m going to say that coming directly after Chanel could be pretty bad for Rigoberta…

a few things need to improve
Like the running order in the final :D Yes, it was a public draw, I'm sure TVE doesn't want more drama, there's going to be enough when the jury burn those witches live. There will be more booing, something I particularly detest, my heart broke forever when some bloody euroqueens booed QoL Silvia Night. :(

Anyway, that running order is insane, the ballads closing, the favourites together, what a mess. :D:disco:

I've deleted it so you can start a new one with the options you want (I'm too lazy to set that up for you)

Beth still hating Dime :rolleyes: At least she's #teamRigo :disco:

(Not even in 2003 I was so motivated with Eurovision. Viva Rigoberta)

SORRY I haven't read MOST of this thread, but WHAT is going on in Espana this year?? How FABULOUS :disco:

All three of what I assume are the TOP FAVOURITES would, and should be, TOP CLASS Eurovision entries - it's a little ANNOYING they are all entered in the same YEAR!

I personally favour the Galcian WITCHES for my personal taste, but the moral winner would surely be the FLAWLESS STUNNING performance from Chanel?? To call it a Fuego rip off is REDUCTIVE to say the least as it clearly is influenced from so many other HIGH SPIRITED FEMALES, and surely the already 10/10 perf will only GET BETTER if selected.

I'm sure the breast song will win however - which is fine - but Chanel would be a much better choice long-term, PLUS SHE DESERVES IT

And girls, we simply MUST talk about some of the other performances (AGAIN if you have already done so :disco:)

This Ghost In The Shell meets teen Björk wannabe + raven queen was FABULOUS! The WING MOMENT! :disco:
Obviously never a winner, but the sort of tat that I adore the reason national finals exist in the first place

And whatever the hell THIS IS

That OUTFIT?? Anyway I have NO IDEA what the girl singing it looks like, as I was so ENTRANCED by the BEAUTIFUL QUEEN (albeit not to MY TASTE) who pulls focus at every single moment on the right :D An iconic turn for the books! QUEEN!

SORRY I haven't read MOST of this thread, but WHAT is going on in Espana this year?? How FABULOUS :disco:

All three of what I assume are the TOP FAVOURITES would, and should be, TOP CLASS Eurovision entries - it's a little ANNOYING they are all entered in the same YEAR!

I personally favour the Galcian WITCHES for my personal taste, but the moral winner would surely be the FLAWLESS STUNNING performance from Chanel?? To call it a Fuego rip off is REDUCTIVE to say the least as it clearly is influenced from so many other HIGH SPIRITED FEMALES, and surely the already 10/10 perf will only GET BETTER if selected.

I'm sure the breast song will win however - which is fine - but Chanel would be a much better choice long-term, PLUS SHE DESERVES IT
Finally, some SENSE

And girls, we simply MUST talk about some of the other performances (AGAIN if you have already done so :disco:)

This Ghost In The Shell meets teen Björk wannabe + raven queen was FABULOUS! The WING MOMENT! :disco:
Obviously never a winner, but the sort of tat that I adore the reason national finals exist in the first place

And whatever the hell THIS IS

That OUTFIT?? Anyway I have NO IDEA what the girl singing it looks like, as I was so ENTRANCED by the BEAUTIFUL QUEEN (albeit not to MY TASTE) who pulls focus at every single moment on the right :D An iconic turn for the books! QUEEN!

Queen on the right was a scene stealer for sure :disco:

Are all of moopy REALLY going for the BREAST SONG? I'm not mad at it, but it's a fucking mess and takes ages to get going, plus it's a TOTAL GIMMICK

Chanel could actually help see Spain do a CYPRUS, especially if they are randomly making the effort with this FABULOUS semi-final selection and show this year :disco:

Love you wurst but there’s NOT A CHANCE that Slo Mo would come CLOSE to getting a similar result to Fuego.

I mean Cyprus are probably more than likely to send a more polished uptempo banger themselves!

I think at this point I just want Rayden to win. It IS one of my faves obviously but I just CAN’T BE ARSED with the mud slinging between Rigoberta and Tanxugueiras fans for the next THREE MONTHS.

Wait what, we have THREE MONTHS till they have a RESULT?

I don't think Chanel would do a Fuego either, NOR DID I SAY THAT (I actually said comparing her to Fuego is a little REDUCTIVE :disco: ), I meant do a Cyprus in that it might inspire Spain to send a conveyor belt of QUALITY ICONIC PERFORMANCES going forward if selected :disco:

Last edited:
Chanel performance was 10/10, obviously relying on heavy pre-recorded vocals (she's actually a dancer, no shock). She was always going to get the Fuego comparison, and let's be honest, she would never have the same result, but for god's sake, this is the kind of song you would expect from Spain, stop stealing our roots :D Just joking, I love to have lots of songs with Spanish titles and rhythms. I'm totally #teamRigo but SloMo is without a doubt the best performance ever in a Spanish National Final as a whole package. I still can't belive this is happening here, but thank god that bloody awful witch was sacked last year and we finally have some competent people doing something more than respectable with the preselection.

Reading this thread - why are Galicia so OSESSED with voting for Eurovision hopefuls via televote???? Is there NOTHING ELSE TO DO?

Is Galicia the Scotland of SPAIN?
Nah, that would be Cataluña. I understand it, they sing in Galician, it's the first time ever that a song in any co-oficial language is in a Spanish preselection, so they haven't been talking about anything else in Galicia for the last few weeks.

I’m surprised there‘s never been anything in Catalan!

I presume there's no chance in hell RTVE would let anything in Catalan in given the current climate?

Well if the Galician witches manage to win, who knows? :eyes:

I just can't if Chanel can do THAT in her performance, and hit every beat VISUALLY...but still doesn't get the nod almost entirely because somebody else has a GIANT TIT on stage :zombie:
The hotness of Ay Mama as a track will NOT be reduced to "it just has a giant tit on stage"! :oi:

I just can't if Chanel can do THAT in her performance, and hit every beat VISUALLY...but still doesn't get the nod almost entirely because somebody else has a GIANT TIT on stage :zombie:
I don't know how you can reduce it to the tit, it's a bloody good song! I don't care about the giant tit of if she sings topless.

You, who bled for so many months through your life

Excuse me before beginning,

I am conceited and you know it well

To you, who always has broth in your fridge

You, who could stop so many wars

Listen to me

Mom, mom, mom

Let’s stop the city

by taking a breast out in the style of Delacroix

Mom, mom, mom

For so many mamamamama

All the mamamamama

You, who tied well your body to my head

Wanting to cry but with strenght

Listen to me

Mom, mom, mom

Let’s stop the city

by taking a breast out in the style of Delacroix

Mom, mom, mom

For so many mamamamama

All the mamamamama

Mamamamama

Long life to the mamamamama

I don’t know why people are so scared of our tits

Without them, there wouldn’t be humanity nor beauty

and you know it well

Lololololololo

Lololololololo

Listen to me

Mom, mom, mom

RIGOBERTA THE NEW NETTA :disco:

Oh SORRY QUEENS! It's only reductive in comaprison to the SIZZLING COMPETITION Spain has somehow managed to pull out of it's dilapidated donkey handbag :disco:

More a reflection on the quality of their pre-selection than some sort of HATRED on Ay Mama (which I DO really like btw :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom