Spice Girls Reunion

Soooo there for Edinburgh! :disco:

Just the six dates feels conservative. Hopefully just testing the waters.

I think I sensed more than a little morsel of the old SPICE MAGIC in that video

If there isn't a band called Lesbian Trousersuit, there will be by tonight, trust me...

The Victoria who called Katie Price VILE was so much MORE interesting.

I’m a bit agog at my own disinterest.

I can’t see how it’ll be any different to last time. They just don’t have enough material to do anything other than run through the same old hits again.

:(

I can’t see how it’ll be any different to last time. They just don’t have enough material to do anything other than run through the same old hits again.

oh ME TOO but sans Victoria and with Geri in they might want to dig deeper into the SPICE catalog and less the Forever one. Imagine having to bring out their b-sides. Desperate times and desperate measures but I'm so here for it. *Bumper to Bumper gets added to the setlist*

So? It's ten years since they last toured. The last thing I want is half-baked new material.

Plenty of bands with thinner catalogues than theirs tour for decades. Look at Culture Club doing an arena tour right now.

DrQDKNFWwAA9R1d.jpg

It's not that bad, is it? The 'VIP' ones aside, but that's fairly standard loon-fleecing.

Pretty sure I paid about £110 apiece for middling Celine Dion seats last year.

Standard Standing is less than I paid for Britney :side-eye:

And who is gonna be expecting anything different? The appeal of this is that it's the Spice Girls! You may not but the people who'll be going to this tour WANT the same old hits because they haven't seen them performed in over a decade/EVER, not new material.

The general standings ones aren’t that bad

Wonder how this will go With no presale it’s gonna be a nightmare getting tickets . I mean most of the Lesley’s have used up their cash on Pink tickets for June though ...Mel C FUMING

Much as I'm indifferent to her personally, Jess Glynne is a great booking to support. Smart too - I imagine it'll incentivise fans from the day to bring their daughters.

Not interested, personally. I saw the five piece at the time and VB has always been my favourite.

Oh I am so going. I know I was trying to act non plussed but I will also be dragging my 15 year old daughter along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom