Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life

SLAM IT TO THE LEFT

• Total voters
Ifunky - pop music is the hardest genre to get right, so if you can’t distinguish between Agadoo and this then it’s just that you need more training

Or, you could accept that it’s okay for me to not like a song that you like? :disco:

believe me I’ve had to learn that on here :meh:
Earlier today, the following exchange occurred between me and @funky, and I would just like to say that I am eternally sorry for questioning funky's taste in music. When I recently opened a dictionary, i leafed my way through the pages to find funky's picture under the term 'good taste.' By way of apology I have written this acrostic poem:

finesse
urbanity
noblesse
kill that terrible song, Spice Up Your Life! Also, kill VoR!
you are incredible

From my publicist:

“we wholly accept the heartfelt and suitably grovelling apology from alleged the SuomiFrid committee head Suomi, and we will regroup to consider whether to resume our participation in this weekend’s events. In the meantime we encourage the ASFM contestants and followers to not take any sides, because no matter how cruel people can be, and no matter how much they might abuse their powers, ultimately it’s the fans who lose out. And above all else, Soldi needs something to do on Friday nights. So the contest must continue and we wholly support it. Love and peace”

Funky I’ll pm you my address for something we can do on Friday nights x

Oh Moopy, not telling people how to think, are we? :eyes:
I’ll keep this is my receipt box for another day

never one of my favourites at all of theres but the perfect opening for the second ALBAM and every TOUR since

I know they had better songs, but nothing else is as quintessential as this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom